Chapter Eleven

YOUR POV

"Mhm, I thought so." I whispered, taking a seat across from the males who were awaiting my presence patiently. I tried to allow myself to feel at ease, but when you're basking in someone's superior authority of the situation...

You just don't know what to do.

It's like when you get scolded by your mom when you get bad grades on your report card, and you know that you haven't been trying, either. "I'm glad that you're being a lot more cooperative than before. You did make it rather difficult for us to find you, [M/N]." Namjoon fakes a small sigh of sadness. But it was obviously countered by smirk plastered on everyone's face, trying to upset me.

Trying to make me fear them.

But I didn't fear them.

I was far gone with the term 'fear'.

I scoffed, turning my head away from them as I acknowledged, "But in the end, it is rather hard to get you guys off of my rear end. For a minute, I just wanted to steer clear from all the drama you guys continue to... 'Enlighten' me with."

Jimin stifled out a chuckle, causing me to grin devilishly, "See, even he agrees with me." Namjoon shot a glare at Jimin, causing him to immediately stop with his actions, standing as stiff as a board.

"Look, let's be honest here. I know you randomly didn't just find me, you must had implemented something inside of me, or something on me when I didn't notice. Otherwise, you guys wouldn't have been able to finally find me. At least, not that fast for the matter." I stated, facing their stunned faces, some amused even.

"I didn't think that you'd notice." Jungkook murmured, shyly hiding his face. "Oh, you didn't do it, it was Taehyung, when we were in the nurse's office. I didn't think about it until now, but you were really trying to get to implant the device in me, while I was horrified with fear." I assumed, still feeling uncomfortable a moment out the subject.

But in spite of that, made my confidence rise due to Taehyung's face turning pale. "I told you I wasn't stupid, but you guys continue to underestimate my level of intelligence and integrity." I justified, not caring for the matter about what I say.

"Besides, I'm leaving soon, hopefully, I mean. I already submitted a file of complaint to the office." I remarked, finishing my gigantic rant. Obviously, the tension was deep, and still managing to rise as Namjoon released a throaty laugh, truly enjoying the moment.

"What's so funny?" I glared at the male, suspicious of their intentions. Namjoon continued to laugh, along with the other males. "So-Hyung is dead, darling." Jin taunted me, with a smile on his face.

"He c-can't be dead, unless you..." My blood ran cold as I various scenarios ran through my head of what I should do. Namjoon signaled Suga to approach me, with a picture of So-Hyung's dead body, with the gun in hand. I gagged, trying not to throw up on the spot, seeing the pieces of blood and brain that were splattered on the other side of the window.

His lifeless eyes reflected off of the camera, and his face... You could feel the amount of pressure from the tense moment. "Suicide. He killed himsel-" "LIES!" I shouted, stepping away from all seven of them. "Y-you murderers! How could you!?" I stammered as Hoseok began to slowly walk toward me.

"Hell no!" I barked, running out of the dorms, banging my body against the door. That's it, they were planning on killing me at the moment I was vulnerable. "[M/N], come here." Namjoon growled, moving Hoseok out of the way, and coming closer to me. I stared at him, suggesting his offer.

Maybe... Patience is key, I have to be patient with my escape. I took a deep breath, striding up to the peach blonde haired male. "Good boy... Jin, place him in his new room. We forgot to show it to him." I rolled my eyes in pure disgust.