Chapter Three

YOUR POV

"You wanna be disobedient? Bad boys get punished, you know." The boys surrounded me on the couch as I glared in his direction. "I believe I have the freedom to do whatever I please." I talked back, desperately wanting to leave the dorm. "Besides, what are you gonna do to me? Ground me? Spank me?" I rolled my eyes, listing on what they could do to me.

I have never been so irritated in my life. Usually, I would try to have a voice of reason inside of me, but these guys are just complete jerks. "Hm, spanking you doesn't sound bad, darling." Jin smirked, glancing at me with a tint of lust in his eyes. "It was just a joke." I spat out as he yanked my hair up, forcing me to face him as he ordered, "Watch your tone with me, darling." "Or what!?" I pushed him off of me.

Innocent with sex, but not with violence. My ma taught me how to defend myself, even in the worst of situations. "Oi, kitten, you've gone too far." Jimin sighed as Jin's eyes flashed with anger. "Jin, stop! You'll have your chance." Namjoon calmed the male down. I stared down at him, having some pity on him, but I ignored that feeling.

"Jimin, put him into Jin's room. I'm assuming that Jin has some unfinished business with [M/N], don't you?" Jimin chuckled at Yoongi's statement as he agreed, "Of course, [M/N], please follow along. I would hate to use brute force on you." I shivered at the stare he was giving me, it was so haunting.

In the end, I decided to follow along, going up the stairs to a very organized room. There were several shades of pink and white items spread across the room. "Please be nice with Jin. You shouldn't had been so disrespectful to us either." Jimin scolded, guiding me to the bed. "I'm sorry, next time, I'll be better." I lied through my teeth, pouting up at him.

"Good, now take your punishment like a good boy, kitten." Jimin left the room, slowly closing the door after him as I glance around the room, checking for any signs of escape. "No, there's nothing!" I'm literally shaking in place when I hear the door open, only to see Jin lock the door from behind himself, with a belt in hand.

"You know, I don't want to punish you, but you left me with no choice. Now, come here." Jin complained to himself, sitting on the bed as I gulp, following his directions as slowly as possible. "Good darling, now strip." "Are you crazy!?" I shouted back, a blushing mess as he repeated his instructions, "Yes I am, now strip. Or I'll just do it myself, and you definitely wouldn't want that."

I slowly took off my wool sweater, but keeping my black tank top. Adjusting the glasses on my face, and then taking off my pants, not wanting to look at him. "I-I'm keeping everything else on. I-If that's alright with you." I whimpered, holding down the hem of the top as he licked his plump lips in excitement. "That's all I needed off, now get on your hands and knees."

"Why would I need to do that?" I snapped back as I felt the leather belt lash onto my skin, leaving a stinging sensation as I cry out in pain. "J-jin!" I whimper, moving away from him. "Darling, you must face the consequences of your actions. Now, get up." Jin walked closer to me, and I felt tears coming. But I had to stay strong, to get my point across.

I suddenly stood up, and turned back with hands on the wall, wiggling my butt up to signal that I'm ready. Jin gripped on my behind gently, groping me as I felt the belt once again, but this time, I remain still and motionless. I think of a happy place where pain is nothingness and everyone I love is there.

"Darling, I hope you stop being so difficult with us, or your punishment will be worse." Jin warned, kissing the top of my forehead before I stumbled out his room, as I wince from the swelling on my butt. "I'm heading out." I declared, leaving the dormitory and went to the park in the middle. 'Why me? All I wanted was the perfect college life, but then again, nothing goes well for me.' I sigh, thinking of Jihyun, Jun-seo, and my mom.