Chapter Fourteen

[Look at my sexy boy~ God, I love these tattoo AUs people create~ OH- If you see any good ones, please send me a link, I'd love to see it!]

YOUR PERSPECTIVE

"Mhm, where am I?" I yawned, out stretching my arms, only to accidentally hit someone's face. Confused, I looked over to see Taehyung snuggled in to the crook of my neck, dozing off. I was going to scream, but I decided to let him sleep.

I rubbed my forehead, wincing from the light-headed feeling that I was currently feeling. It was rather painful, so I desperately wanted to find a medication. Slowly and carefully, I moved myself away from Taehyung, and shuffled off of the bed. I felt a small breeze caress my legs.

Frightened, I looked down only to see myself only in my boxers, covered by a large, white t-shirt. I growled, looking at Taehyung. I started to regain various thoughts of what had occurred last night, and to what I did in my drunken state. I blushed, shooing the thought from my mind. "Let's just go get changed." I murmured, walking to my closet.

I observed all of my outfits, and decided to wear a salmon pink hoodie and some jeans.

|Your outfit look is above!^ ♡ |

I slipped on some white yeezys, grabbing my phone, before leaving the room. "I should go eat, and then I guess I could go study." I planned out, before walking to the kitchen, and picking out a drink of iced coffee. "This is mine now!" I grinned, sipping the caffeinated drink.

"Good morning, baby boy." Namjoon kissed the crook of my neck, holding my waist from behind. "H-hyung!" I gasped out, but immediately regretted it. "Hyung, huh?" Namjoon chuckled, turning me around, so that I could face him.

'Holy shit, his messy hair is so sexy.' I thought, looking away from him. Namjoon placed his hands on the counter, clenching it. Namjoon slyly leaned down towards my ear, whispering, "Hyung... I like it." Namjoon's hot breath tickled my ear, and his peachy hair caressed my cheek.

My face fumed from the contact, trying my best for my legs to keep in tact from falling to the ground. "Would you like me to continue calling you that... Hyung?" I murmured, with a slight teasing enhanced into it. Namjoon growled, grasping my chin, forcing me closer to him as he muttered, "Watch who you're teasing, baby boy."

Namjoon kissed me hungrily, as if he was waiting for this moment his entire life. Without hesitation, I kissed him back, getting into the steamy kiss. Namjoon slid his pink muscle into my mouth, forcefully, but I didn't mind. I allowed him to explore my mouth, gripping onto his messy bed hair.

Namjoon moved away from the kiss, staring at me as I huffed for air from the kiss. "Fuck, [M/N]." Namjoon cursed, no, pleaded my name out. I giggled, finishing my drink of coffee. "You're a hell of a good kisser." Namjoon breathed out, as I smiled, pecking his cheek. "I'm going out, see you later." I waved, leaving the dorms.

I felt the cool, autumn breeze hit me, sending a chill down my spine. "God, it's so cold outside." I huffed, walking around, looking for the library. I wanted to study, and grab a couple of books to keep me company. "Looking for something?" I turned around to see Jaehyun, Ten, and Taeyong, casually walking up to me.

"Oh, hey guys! Nice to see you." I grinned, running up to them. "Not wearing a skirt today, I see?" Taeyoung commented, this time, sucking on a lollipop. God, I hope he doesn't have any cavities from how much candy he eats. "Hey, my mom said that I could dress anyway I like, but I think I prefer more... Masculine styles." I babbled, walking alongside them.

"Well it suits you, [M/N]." Ten complimented my attire. "Well thank you, Ten!" I gushed, winking playfully at the male. "Where are you heading, [M/N]?" Jaehyun asked, reminding me of my plan. "Oh! Well, I was trying to find the library. But I can't find it..." I mumbled, embarrassed by the fact that I was lost.

"Well, we were heading there for our study session, would you like to accompany us?" Ten asked, causing me to smile. "Thank you, I really hope that I don't bother any of you." I kindly thanked the group as Jaehyun responded, "It's no problem, really." So with that, we headed to the library.

Several books surrounded us, with a built in shop, and Starbucks. "Woah." I  gasped in amazement. This place was huge! "That was my exact reaction too." Taeyong laughed, placing a hand on my shoulder. "C'mon you guys, there's a table over there." Jaehyun grabbed my hand, dragging me to a table in the far back.

"I'll the books, Taeyong, Jaehyun, you two grab the drinks." Ten instructed, heading in one direction, splitting up. "Wait- You guys!" I whispered-yelled, but they are already gone. "Are you kidding me?" I sighed, sitting down in a seat. Time passed as I lazily laid my upper body on the table, looking at the notifications on my phone, specifically Instagram.

'Right... I need to upload a picture soon. It's been a week.' I reminded myself, thinking of ideas of any low-key sexual photos. "[M/N], is that you?" A voice called out to me, tapping my shoulder. Turning around, I looked to see Jim, with a sweet smile on his face. "Jim!" I grinned, hugging his body. He returned the hug, embracing me in his arms.

"How have you been? Are you okay?" He examined my face, checking for any injuries, causing me to giggle. "Yep, I'm all good! Just waiting for my friends to arrive back, so we can study." I informed him, causing Jim to sigh with relief. "Thank goodness, I thought that I had to murder somebody today." I chuckle at his protective side as I suggested, "Hey.. Would you like to join us? I know being a transfer can be kind of awkward, so it's nice to make some new friends!"

Jim literally had sparkles in his eyes as I suggested this idea. "Oh, really!? That would be awesome!" Jim took the seat next to me as we eagerly awaited the return of my friends. While we were waiting, we conversed and learned a lot more about each other. "Hey, [M/N], we've got the st- Wait, who is this?" Jaehyun pointed to Jim, who looked nervous. "Guys, this is Jim, a nice friend I've met along the way here. Please be nice to each other." I introduced all of them to one another.

And everything went smoothly after that. Sure, we didn't really study, but we talked and we all became closer than ever. My mind flashed back to Jun-seo, who was back in my hometown with Jihyun and my mom. I pondered on it for a moment, before thinking, 'Maybe I should call my mom.' I excused myself from the group, stepping outside to make a call. I decided to call Jun-seo, remembering how he's always around my mom.

"[M/N]..." Jun-seo's voice sounded strained, and empty. "Jun-seo, did something happen?" I asked, holding my phone close to my ear. "[M/N], your mom..." Jun-seo started, but quiet sobbing was all I got as a reply. My heart sank to the floor as I clenched my fists together, tears appearing in the corner of my eyes. "Your mom... She was in a car accident last night, a-and she's i-in a coma." My eyes went wide in disbelief. No, my mom is okay. I mean, that's what I tried to convince myself. At the moment, I did what I only thought I could never do.

I cried.

Yep, not all good things last forever, y'know?