Chapter Eight

YOUR POV

I felt myself being cradled in Suga's arms as I snuggled into his arms. It was comfortable, I won't lie. The way Suga held me ever so passionately, and close to him made me feel safe and warm inside. "Mhm, get up [M/N]. " Suga yawned, sitting up against the bed post. "Is it the morning already? I wanna sleep more with you." I whined, rubbing my eyes as I saw Suga smoking a cigarette.

"Isn't that a health hazard, Suga? I don't think that's good for you." I warned, shooing the smoke he puffed playfully into my face. "Ah- Don't get your panties in a bunch, it helps me." Suga sighed a breath of relief, smelling the intoxicating air around him. "I-It helps you? H-how, if you don't mind me asking." I asked, looking at the mint haired boy warily. I was unsure on how to find positive things about this drug.

"Here, smoke it." Suga held out the cigarette to me, but I shook my head, politely declining his offer. "I-I'm sorry. I don't want to avoid my mom's advice. She told me that this could kill me." I explained, playing with my fingers. "Well, she's not wrong. It makes you feel like shit after some time, but I still do it." He shrugged, taking another blow at the cigarette.

I stared at him, watching his every movement, then asked, "How does it taste? I mean, it must be good!" He rolled his eyes, taking some of the gases from the drug into his mouth, and then soon put it out. Without warning, Suga pinned me below him, and onto the bed. I squirmed, topless and bottomless, making me look vulnerable. "Heh, first kiss, right?" Suga chuckled near my ear. His voice was deeper than usual, adding a rather nice ring to it, making me flustered.

Nonetheless, I nodded my head. "Makes sense, it was rather obvious, really. But it makes things a lot more interesting." Suga claimed, looking down repeatedly at my lips. I swallowed down on my saliva, feeling more nervous than ever. The tension was thick in the room as he leaned down closer to my lips. I don't know why, but I moved myself upwards, so that our lips could connect faster.

I soon felt our lips collide, tasting the gas that he previously smoked before. His lips were softer than expected, taking each movement into the kiss slowly. The kiss felt addictive, and I never wanted our lips to part. I entangled my hands into Suga's hair, deepening the kiss as he laid me back down on the bed.

I parted away, gasping for air as Suga stared at me, with eyes full of amazement. "Wow..." Suga began, but all he did was stare at my figure. "Kisses are nice. Especially on the lips!" I giggled, covering my mouth with my hands. "Come to me for kisses, I'll show you all types." Suga blurted out as I smiled at the male. "Of course! You give the best kisses, Suga!" I cheered happily as he pecked my cheek rather quickly.

"You missed, hyung." I kissed his lips, pushing him back to the bedpost. He smirked through the kiss, sliding his tongue inside my mouth. He placed both hands on my face, pulling me closer to him. We were so into the kiss that we didn't notice that someone unlocked the door.

"Want to come over and watch porn on my flat screen tv?" Hoseok suddenly barged in causing me to shriek and hide behind Suga. Suga held an arm protectively in front of me, attempting to cover me up as much as possible.

"The hell? We live in the same dorm." Suga grumbled, sniffing me at the crook off my neck. I giggled, allowing him to stay there as I looked at Hoseok's figure. He was wearing a loose tank top that showed his sculpted biceps, and his pitch black basketball shorts hung loosely around his waist.

"So? Are you coming or not?" Hoseok asked once again, scratching the top of his messy bed hair. His eyes paid most attention to me as I blushed, trying to keep my eyes off of him. Suga noticed this, and he wasn't too happy with it. In the end, the two males continued to stare deeply into each others eyes, trying to win the competition.

"Fuck yeah." Suga gave in, slowly letting go of me. "You can find some clothes in here to wear. See you later, baby." He gently nibbled my ear, before the distance between us went farther and farther.

"You wanna come watch porn with us, [M/N]?" Hoseok seduced, trying to make me give into his temptations. "What's porn, hyung?" I wondered, looking in their direction. "Nope, too pure." Suga left me there, confused as Hoseok laughed, winking at me before he rushed to catch up with Suga.

After a few minutes of silence, I walked into Suga's closet, looking for something comfy. My eyes wandered until I noticed a black sweatshirt with some black and white striped stockings. "Mhm, good enough!" I smiled, slipping on the clothes as I walked out and into the narrow hallway.

"Where is the front door? I-I have to go to the front office." I bit my lip, walking upwards only to be faced by another door. "Lost?" Jin scared me by suddenly coming from behind. I squeaked, trying to move away from the male, afraid of what he wanted to do to me.

"Darling, is everything alright?" Jin tapped my shoulder, trying to get my attention. "P-please don't hurt me! I-I'm sorry for whatever I did!" I pleaded, holding my hands up in defense. Jin gasped, unaware of what to do in this situation.

With him still frozen, I managed to squeeze past him and lunge for the door. I left the dorm, closing the door with a loud slam. I accidentally bumped into Namjoon, who also had a lady with him. She had a lot of makeup on her face, big boobs and butt. Her hair was light brown, and went all the way down to her chest.

"Do you know who this is, baby?" She traced her finger in circular motions around his opened shirt. I cringed as I saw Namjoon's lust filled eyes stare at my outfit. "No, he doesn't! I accidentally passed out in their dorm while studying w-with Jungkook!" I lied, running past them, leaving them to be questioning what just happened.

Once I made it to the elevator, I pressed the button as fast as possible to avoid any conflict. "Hey kitten! How was last night with Yoongi?" Jimin shocked me as I squealed, moving backwards and into the elevator doors. "Y-yoongi? W-who's that?" I whispered to myself, trying to sort out my thoughts.

"Nevermind him. Kitten, let me be the first to say that I wanna bang you right here and now with that... Scandalous outfit on." Jimin licked his lip cornering me up against the door. I attempted to press the button, to make the process faster, but to no avail.

Jimin held my chin in his hands, forcing me to face him as he leaned in to kiss me. Luckily, the elevator doors were opening,  so I moved aside, making Jimin fall on his stomach. I laughed, running away from him and left him in his own misery.

I mentally cheered once I saw the office doors. I slipped right through the doors, and walked past the administration office. Showing them my note, the lady allowed me to meet up with a counselor. I knocked gently on the door as I heard a faint 'come in'.

I opened to door only to reveal a young man sitting in the desk area. "And what may I do for you this morning?" He asked scooting in his chair to observe me better. "Excuse me, but I desperately need to change my dorms." I said, sitting down in one of the chairs across his chest.

"Whose dorm did you stay in?" The counselor began, starting to write down this information. I began to list all seven boys' name, and giving him a rather detailed description about them.

He sighed, straightening his glasses as he stated, "I'm sorry, but this change is not possible." I felt my whole world began to crumble as I snapped, staring at the man with rage.

"What...?"

Oh no! Why can't [M/N] leave BTS and carry out a normal school life!? And what secrets is the school protecting about BTS!?

Well, you'll have to read it in the next chapter! Love you babes, and I hope school's not total hell! ♡