Vytal festival tournament

Y/n p.o.v
I told my family about the news about me going to beacon despite my age and how I got it and they celebrated by going to the vytal festival when I was looking through my scroll I learned that there was going to be a tournament I decided to join the tournament so I asked my parents and they said I can go.
Timeskip vytal festival
Third person p.o.v
When the schnee family got there y/n is holding his sword insulator in it's scabbard I then went to the signing up sheet for the tournament while they went to the seats to watch the fights y/n when to the arena and got ready for his first fight
Timeskip: 10 fights
Y/n p.o.v
There were 20 attenders for this tournaments I beat 10 of them while someone by the name of Pyrrha nikos beat the other 10 and it is now the final fight which is against me and Pyrrha I was in the locker room looking at the red bandage around my right arm that is meant to suppress my power if it were to happen again my thoughts then went back to when I was in middle school and I was sparring with my classmate when I used my semblance I ended up creating a gigantic wall of ice that reached all the way to the ceiling and was an inch away from hitting my classmate everyone looked at me shocked and I just said I'm sorry my thoughts ended when they announced my name and told me to go to the arena when I got there I see a woman with red hair and was holding a sword and a shield while I took insulator out of it's scabbard and held it in my fighting stance she ran at me while I stayed still she slashed at me with her sword and I blocked them with my katana I then launch her back by kicking her she then throws her shield at me making me block it with my sword she then turns her sword to a spear and shoots at me I then cut each bullet that was heading straight for me my sword then started to glow red and I launched a red energy wave at her she just uses her spear to volley her over the wave which gave me a chance to strike her but then I see her hand started glowing black then I turned around quickly as I sense her shield coming straight at me I use my katana to block it then she tried to stab me with her spear from behind which forced me to use my semblance which I used to do an ice burst (a/n: if you mortal kombat think of sub zero's ice burst move)
launching her backwards she then looks at me and shoots at me again and I just continue to slice them in half while moving forward she then shot faster so I created a sword made out of ice and I used it to slice the other bullets in half she then throws her spear at me I use my ice sword to deflect it but it only shattered on contact with the spear Pyrrha then runs at me I run at her ready to slash at her but I wasn't able to slash as she used her semblance to stop the sword from hitting her and she kicks me in the stomach lowering my aura after that happened I resulted to hand to hand combat she throws a punch at me move to the right and move down to sweep her legs she only jumps and tries to kick me in the head but I block it and stand up fast and uppercut her launching her upward in the air I use this chance to combo her I jump in the air and grab her arm and flipped her towards the ground making her bounce of the floor for a while I used my full speed running next to her and kick her hard enough to launch her out of the arena but she uses her semblance to bring her spear towards her and stabs it into the floor to hold on to the ring I the pick up insulator and run at her she then got ready to use her semblance on my sword which I predicted making her look up as I threw my sword into the air and use my semblance to create a ice spike meant to hit her but she rolls to the left and uses her semblance to bring my sword to her and she ends up using it and turns her spear in to a sword I decided not to make any ice weapons because they would just end up breaking on contact I shot ice shards at her runs forward and sliced each shard I then secretly plant ice in between the cracks of the arena when I finished I lead her toward the middle of the ring she looked at me confused as I smiled then make the ice blow up which ice shards go everywhere I control the shards to make them spin around me and her an it the slowly started to close in making me and her move closer to each other she tried get her shield by using her semblance but the force of the just push it out of the way from Pyrrha I smile as she started to panic she runs at me and try's to hit me but I grab her arm and flip her over to the floor I then encase her hands in ice so she couldn't use her semblance and grab her sword and my sword and point them at her she pants for a while and says I give then people started cheering for the amazing fight they have seen I help Pyrrha up and she asks for my name I tell her my name and she smiles nice to meet you y/n and she says may we meet again someday and leaves the arena with a smile.
Timeskip
Third person p.o.v
It was the day the bullhead came to pick me and Weiss up so we could go to beacon y/n and Weiss were walking toward the bullhead when we got in there we saw ruby and yang and they see me and Weiss they talked to us until a boy we see a boy running to a trash can and threw up I then see yang with some vomit on her shoe and ruby notices and tells her then yang said ew ew ew and ruby tell her to get away from her while Weiss hid behind me and I said yang stay away from me I also kinda heard Weiss shaking in fear behind me which made me wonder if Weiss is the older sibling and like she says older siblings need to take care of the younger siblings then why am I protecting her then I sigh as ruby started to hide behind me as yang still stood in the same place with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes I then hold her by her making her blush a little and walked her to the bathroom and tell her to wash it off she nods and goes in to was her shoe and I sigh as I think about how much of a baby Weiss ruby and yang were.