Y/n's birthday

Y/n p.o.v
I was laying in bed awake as rwby stood in front of me with cake I just sigh and say shouldn't you guys be training it's still the vytal tournament and who knows who you guys are going up against and yang just says oh come on it's your birthday why would we ever want to miss that I then get up and say could you guys leave so I could change my clothes they nod and leave when I open the door to my dorm Nora surprises me and tries to punch me but I just catch her fist and say what are you doing Nora she just smiles and says birthday punches and continues to try and punch me but I just block them all until yang joins in I then slowly freeze their bodies as they don't notice and when they did they tried to break out of it and Pyrrha comes up to me and says happy birthday I just nod and start walking to class when I did professor port shoots confetti at me from his gun and everyone in my class cheers and I just sit in my seat and ruby comes up to me and gives me a box of cookies she looked hesitant at first and I felt bad for her so I let her have it and she ate the cookies at inhuman speeds yang then goes next to my ear and says come to my dorm tonight and I'll give you your present and I just say yeah about that I'm training and she just smiles and says the offer still stands and the class continued on with the whole class doing nothing but talking and partying when the bell ring I went to lunch and I see a table with everyone around it and Weiss pulls me toward it and sits me down and a cake is on the table and they start singing and when they were done I blew out the candles and Nora couldn't contain herself that Ren had to hold her back from the cake Weiss then starts cutting the cake and gives it to the students and during this I just left the lunch room after eating some cake and I went to the training room with my new swords and some Grimm appear from a hologram the training room made I then put it on the highest mode and they attack me I was able to kill a few Beowolf but an ursa attacks me and I was too slow to block its attack I my aura turns red and the holograms disappear I then sigh and got up until I felt someone behind me so I quickly turn around ready to attack them with my sword and I see cinder blocking it with her own sword and she smiles and says wanna spar I nod and we walk away from each other and she summons 2 daggers and I summon my 2 swords and we run at each other she tries to slash at me but I block it and try to slash back at her and she blocks it she then puts her 2 daggers together and it turns into a bow and she shoots an arrow at me I then slam one of my swords into  the floor and doge the arrow and summon ice under cinder making her jump and I then throw my sword upward and it almost hits cinder and while it's in mid air I jump up to my sword's height and grab its handle and use it to slam cinder on to the floor and I summon ice all over cinder holding her down and she couldn't get out and she sighs and says I give and I destroy the ice that was on her and take my 2 swords and turn them back to their handle form and put them in my pocket and walk up to her and she smiles and says it's your birthday right I nod and she grabs the back of my head and kisses me and rwby and jnpr open the training room door looking for me only to see me kissing cinder.
Ruby p.o.v
When I saw this I blushed and covered my eyes while yang's eyes were red weiss had a dark look in her eyes Blake held her sword ready to strike and cinder then let's go of y/n's head and breaks the kiss and she says happy birthday y/n and she walks away while looking at us with a smirk and Weiss walks up to y/n and asks him what happened he just says we were sparring and that just happened and Weiss continued to question him as he walked towards his dorm and went in.
Cinder p.o.v
I got back to my dorm where emerald and mercury were in and I tell them that we start the plan tomorrow at Pyrrha and penny's battle   mercury then tells me that y/n might stop us I then smile and say oh he won't because of our little kiss we shared earlier and I touch my lips as I remember the little device I slipped into his mouth and I smile and went to bed ready for the day beacon fell.
Y/n p.o.v
I woke up to find myself in front of a destroyed beacon with students rwby and the teachers behind me ruby was crying while Weiss tried to comfort her I then see yang unconscious and missing her half her arm and Blake with a stab wound crying and holding yang's hand saying I'm sorry and I get a call from jaune and I answer and he tells me to go save Pyrrha she's fighting cinder when I heard this my eyes widened jaune then says cinder would kill her and I tell ruby and Weiss to look for jaune I'll help Pyrrha they nod and I run towards the tower I then use an ice spike to launch me towards the top of the tower and I see cinder aiming a arrow at Pyrrha and I once she let the arrow go I yelled at cinder to stop but I failed as I saw the arrow hit Pyrrha and watched as she slowly burned into dust flying away in the wind I then look at cinder and run towards her with my 2 swords and try to strike her but she blocks it then swings her hands and my swords are blown out of my hands and fall of the edge and I summon insulator and try to slash at her again but she just holds it with her bare hands and kicks me to the floor she then says y/n stop fighting and join me I know about your semblance over ice manipulation your scared of using it because there is a drawback to it when you use full power but I can help you learn how to use that power and I just get angrier and I take off the bandage on my arm and it started snowing she then I try to punch her but she just doges and shoots a arrow at my chest and I start to slowly feel myself burn but then a bright white light appears and I hear ruby yelling my name I then wake up in sweat and I think back to my dream and I asked myself was that real and I see it's 5:00 so I decide to try and plan away to prevent my dream from happening.
Time-skip
Y/n p.o.v
I was sitting on the bleachers watching Pyrrha and penny's fight only to see that penny tries to stab Pyrrha but Pyrrha uses her semblance to move them away and penny is ripped into pieces and my eyes widen as I hear cinder talk into the speakers and saying a speech I then had a feeling that this was cinder's plan so I run out of the arena and made my way towards the bullheads and told the pilots to get the them ready and they did I then run towards beacon only to see that Grimm were attacking people I then save a couple from a Grimm and get on to a building's roof and turn on my scroll and connected it to every single device in and around beacon and tell people to run towards the bullheads and I start to see people run towards them and I look over to beacon and I run towards it as I jumped to building to building while I was running I see Weiss and yang fighting some Grimm with the other students so I jump down and kill a Grimm that was behind Weiss and she hugs me and says thank god your okay and I ask her where is ruby and Blake I hear yang say I'm going after her I nod and Weiss says she doesn't know where ruby is I then tell yang I was going with her for back up and we run towards where Blake was.