The fall of beacon

Y/n p.o.v
While I was running with yang we split up and I see some Grimm and decide to kill them until I see yang and Blake fighting Adam under the building I was on top of so I jump off the building and fall through the hole in the building's roof and tackle Adam down and take out insulator I then turn around to tell Blake to take yang and run until I notice that yang had lost half her arm and I was scared as I remembered my dream I then say there's no time I need to do it and I take the bandage off my arm and it started to snow and I tell Blake to get out of here she nods and carries yang towards the others I then look at Adam and he looks at me I then run towards him and he tries to slash at me I just block it and take my other hand and grab his wrist and tried to freeze it but I was only able to give him a frostbite as he got out of my grasp he then grits his teeth and runs at me with his sword on fire I just stood there and waited for him to get close enough and when he was I catch his blade with my bare hands and I didn't get burned because of my semblance protecting me from it I then put my hand on his throat and start to slowly turn his entire neck to ice until he uses his free hand to throw a smoke bomb at me and I let go as I cough and when the smoke disappeared he also was gone I then grit my teeth and run toward the safe zone and I see ruby there with crying with Weiss comforting her I then knew I needed to get to Pyrrha fast but I fall to my knees as I felt pain all over my body but I had to ignore it and go save Pyrrha Weiss then sees me and tells me to stop using my semblance but I just said no I need to save Pyrrha she fighting cinder and she has the fall maiden powers Weiss then says you won't be able to beat her in your state I just grit my teeth and stood up and started running toward the tower as ruby and Weiss tried to keep up with me I then launch myself up to the building and I see cinder watching Pyrrha as she turns into dust and I just screamed in anger and ran at her with insulator she sees me and catches insulator and she touches my cheek and says why do you try and help them when you know your going to lose and she she kicks me to the ground and she floats and says the same things she said in my dream and I got up and held insulator I felt my body trying to stop me from using my semblance but I just ignored it and I run toward her and slash at her but she blocks it with her powers and throws me toward a wall and picks up a metal gear using her maiden powers and crushes my leg with it and that's when my body started to slowly die as my healing factor couldn't heal my organs she then aims an arrow at me and says I thought that you could've been my right hand man in a world where there is peace but I guess not and she shoots a arrow at me and I feel my body burning but my semblance stops the burning and I see ruby staring at me with wide eyes and she started glowing white and a bright light blinded me and I went unconscious.
Yang p.o.v
When I woke up I see my dad sitting in front of me and he smiles and try to move my right arm but I feel nothing and I look at my right arm only to gasp and remember what happened and I started to cry but my dad hugs me and comforts me and we then go down to eat I then ask him what happened while I was out he told me about ruby going to a trip with Ren jaune and Nora and how beacon was destroyed and is slowly being rebuilt he then tells me about y/n who was in critical condition and is in the hospital I then nod and continue eating while looking at my right arm in a depressed manner.
Weiss p.o.v
I was sitting near y/n's hospital bed watching him sleep my father didn't bother to come since he had work to do my brother Whitley hated him I wonder why they changed they use to be so caring for y/n but ever since he turned 17 they hated him and despised him winter still cared about him and would drop by sometimes to watch him I then check the time and see that it was almost the end of visiting hours so I left the hospital and went home and when I did I see Whitley and he greets me and I say why are you so happy he then says Klein made crepes for breakfast I then say what do you want he then tells me about my father and general ironwood arguing I then go to my father's office and I open the door a little bit to hear that ironwood was stopping dust shipping and my father tried to make him change his mind ironwood then leaves seeing me and he greets me and I walk to my father and he says how wrong it is to blame atlas for the attack on beacon and vale he then tells me about the schnee charity concert and he wanted me to preform I then ask him if he was asking me or telling me he then says since y/n is not a schnee anymore he is no longer family so I have no choice but to show you because you know how to play an instrument I nod and say I'll start practicing and I went to my room and laid on my bed and sighed and said where did it all go wrong and I take out some music sheets and some them fall out and I see y/n's name on them and I remember when he used to play the piano for me and I smiled and went to the same piano he played on when he was younger and started playing the notes he had on his music sheet.
Watcher p.o.v
I was walking to Salem's castle because she had called me there for a talk about the plan to attack haven for the relic knowledge and when I got in I see cinder with shorter hair that was covering a scar that ruby rose had given her and I sat in a seat and Salem tells me that I needed to help cinder on stealing the relic of knowledge I nod and left the room I then smile and say soon Salem you will die and pay for the things you have done to me and I'll destroy this timeline and move to the other and do the same I'm coming y/n and you won't stop me.
Y/n p.o.v
I find myself in a cell and in the middle of it is I see a person but it was to dark so I couldn't see the person the lights then turn on as someone comes in I then see a pale woman with black veins and red eyes and I look back toward the person and I gasp as I see who it was I see myself chained to the wall covered in blood and when he saw Salem he yelled they'll come for me I know they will and when they do I will kill you with my own hands do you hear me she then walks up to me and says where is the relic of knowledge I didn't answer and she then says I see and she takes a syringe out and injects it in my arm and she says this is drug that is meant to take away people's semblance when I heard that my eyes widened and she takes out a vial full of golden liquid and said this water from the ancient fountain that was put into this world many years ago it was said that it would heal people from any kind of injury or decapitation I will be using this each time your about to die so you will be tortured and healed everyday of your life until you tell me where the relic of knowledge is I see my other self trying to stay strong and Salem takes her and puts it over my eye and I see Salem tip out my eye and I gasp while the other me screamed in pain and she then poured alcohol in my eye socket and I hear my other self scream in more pain and then Salem leaves as she makes you drink the golden liquid and you see my other self's eye slowly healing and the other me turns to me and says don't trust them they left us here to die and I wake up in a hospital bed and I touch my eye and I take the trash can next to me and throw up in it and I stayed awake watching tv to pass the time.

A/n:what was that dream you just had what that from a different timeline or is it just a nightmare and Jacques and Whitley schnee hate you since you are no longer apart of their family so they don't care about you. Hope you liked the chapter