Divided

Y/n p.o.v
I slowly open my eyes and see that someone was carrying me and they were running. My eyes fully open and I see that Qrow was carrying me on his shoulder with Ruby right next to him. Suddenly a stream of Golden was shot at us I quickly reacted and created a ice wall to block it. Which caused an explosion to launch Qrow, Ruby, and myself towards the ground. Ruby is the first to get on her knees and sees me also on my knees looking at Watcher who was floating above Haven academy with golden tendrils floating around him. She then ran up to me and hugged me I hugged her back and Qrow walks up to us and explains to me that the we and the others got split up. I then let go of Ruby as she does the same and I ask what we should do next Qrow took out his flask and took a sip from it and told me and Ruby that we should find the others before fighting Watcher. We agree with the idea and start to look for the others.

Yang p.o.v
I was panting heavily as Blake and I were running away from a golden tendril that was right behind us. We were currently running on the rooftops due to the people who were still on the ground not wanting the golden tendril to hurt them. I then see a gap in front of us I tell Blake about it and she nods she took out gambol shroud and used it to swing towards the other roof of a house while I used my gauntlets to shoot me towards the same roof. But the golden tendril was still following us I then hear Blake yell jump and I look downwards where she was and see that she was standing on the ground with her bow wrapped around fire hydrant. I then jump and she throws the fire hydrant in front of the tendril which caused an explosion and for me to fall towards the ground but before that could happen Blake uses her semblance to launch her into the air to catch me. She then sighs and places me on the ground and started panting tiredly and looks towards haven academy.

Jaune p.o.v
I sighed in relief as Nora, Ren, Weiss, and I were able to stop the tendrils that were following us we decided to stay at a destroyed house to figure out what to do next. I look at Weiss who was pacing back and forth while biting her nail. I then walk up to her and ask what was wrong she then says "Everything is wrong Jaune I mean look around us. We couldn't even save this city and even if we could we would have to defeat that guy from earlier. And we don't even know where the other's are." I look down towards the ground and sigh in defeat as she was right we barely stood a chance against the guy. Nora was sitting on the ground exhausted as she was the one who stopped the tendril by launching a car at it with her weapon. Ren was looking out the window of the destroyed house we decided to stay in I then ask him to try and call the others. He nods and tries to call them while I sit on the ground and try to formulate a plan.

Ruby p.o.v
I was on the rooftop of a building because uncle Qrow decided to get to the highest place around us to see if we could see anyone. Uncle Qrow turned into a bird and looked for the others while y/n was next to me helping me look for the others. But time slowly went by and the sun started to slowly disappear as the moon cane up. Uncle Qrow came back tired and told us to take a break and when the sun comes back up we could start looking for them again. I nodded and see y/n who was staring at Haven academy again that now had a bright golden light above it. I then ask him why he was staring at it and he says "I'm staring at it because it feels like the light is calling me. Like its telling me to walk towards it." I then say "you do remember that in the light is a person wearing some kind of armor and is trying to kill us right." He nods his head and he starts to lay on the ground and I do the same while uncle Qrow took watch.

Watcher p.o.v
I was sitting on a throne of golden light that I had created myself using my powers. I then clench my fist and 10 copies of myself made out of golden light appeared and I order them to find y/n and his friends and take them to me. They nod and start running out the door when they finally left I took off my helmet and take out a small mirror in one of my pockets. I look at myself and touch my blonde hair with black tips on the back of my head. I then run my hand through my hair and try to remember the last time I looked at myself. I then ask myself if what I was doing was really the right thing to do. My mind then goes back to a woman in my hands with her black and red hair covered in blood which was hard to see due to the blood. And around me were the bodies of my other friends I then stood up and remember how I got these powers. I then place my helmet back on and summon a few more copies of myself to guard me while I was sleeping.