Teams

Y/n p.o.v
I was waiting for ozpin to call me as he announced that team CRDL was being lead by Cardin he then calls up Ruby Weiss Blake and Yang he then says that Ruby would lead the team RWBY he then calls me up I walk up to the stage and Ozpin then says y/n here is the first one man team in history because during the test he was able to protect and find the ruins all by himself everyone starts clapping and cheering for me just because I was a one man team I just sigh and walk off the stage while still listening to their cheers Weiss then says good my little brother you have managed to be apart of something amazing and she hugs me and I just say I'm not sure a one man team is anything amazing yang then comes up to me and says it is amazing because think of all the space you'll get in your dorm and all the privacy and she then goes next to my ear and says don't worry if your ever feeling lonely just give me call and she then gives me a sexual smile and Weiss says yang stop mentally molesting my brother please and yang says how am I mentally molesting him Weiss then says it's because your teaching him things that someone his age shouldn't know about ruby then says hey guys what does it mean to molest someone Blake then says ok ruby how old are you ruby then says 15 and Blake was about to tell her until yang says hey now we don't want ruby here to have some really odds thoughts do we and Weiss says so you care that ruby is learning something inappropriate while y/n here who is the same age as her and you don't care that he just heard something that probably scares him I then say I'm not scared Weiss but she just ignores me and continues to scold yang I then just sigh and walk away while I was walking I accidentally bump into a faunus with bunny ears I then say sorry and help her up and she says it's okay and she then says hey your the kid who became a one man team right I just nod and she says how does it feel to be apart of a one man team I then say nothing special it just makes my dorm have more space she then says so what's your semblance I then open my palm and a rose made out of ice appears and I then give it to her and she says that's so cool wanna spar I then think of the things I need to which is nothing I then nod and we made our way to the training room until she asks me if she could take a picture of my weapon I then summon insulator and take it out of its sheath and she takes out her camera and takes a picture of it and we continue towards the training room.
Time-skip
Y/n p.o.v
When we got there me and velvet stood on different sides of each other and we both get into a stance and before I start running towards her a blue hologram that looked like my sword formed in her hand and she runs at me just create an ice spike to hit her but she doges and I quickly run towards the top of the spike and flip of the end and I see velvet turned around and I a icicle at her but she turns around and cuts it in half and runs at me while I'm in mid air and when she tries to slash me I instantly create an ice clone and she hits it I then run at her and slash at her and I then front flip over her and quickly sweep her legs and try to stab her but she rolls out of the way and she kicks my knee making me fall to my knee and she kicks me back I then get back up and I see velvet go in to the same stance I did and she runs at me and the way she blocked and attacked were just like mine then I learned that her semblance allowed her to copy my fighting style so I had to switch it up a little bit so I started with a regular slash and she blocks it I then create an ice sphere and smash it right in front of her which creates a mist and it gives me a chance to create a ice clone and when the most cleared up and velvet hits my ice clone and she is shocked which gives me a chance to tackle her and point insulator at her neck and when I did that she sighed and said I give and I get up and she gets up and she says your probably one of the best fighters who I have seen to counter my semblance I then say that's surprising then Weiss calls out my name and I turn around to see her with yang and she says where were you we've been looking for you I then say I was just sparring with velvet here and she saw waves at them and Weiss and yang wave back at her and then velvet asked us what time it was and we said 5:20 and she then said oh no I forgot I needed to go shopping with coco and she starts running away while yelling bye y/n Weiss and yang then ask me about my dorm so I decide to bring them in to my dorm.
Weiss p.o.v
When y/n invited us to his dorm so we could see it I felt worried about y/n because he was going to be alone when he does missions which scares me with the thought of y/n dying during one but I then shake that out of my head and we got to his dorm he unlocks the door and lets us in When I got in I saw his laptop on the desk below his bed and some books and papers on the desk beside his bed on the walls were posters of his favorite video games I then say your lucky you have more room then I do yang then says I'm hungry let's go grab a snack at the cafeteria we nod and we went to the cafeteria and we saw Blake and ruby on the way there so we also invited them and they accepted ruby apparently became friends with team jnpr and we sat with them Ren and y/n were playing cards while Nora was tossing grapes at yang who tried to catch them in her mouth jaune was talking to ruby about weapons and I was talking to Pyrrha about our lives while we were talking we until Cardin comes up and goes to y/n and says guys look it's the emo who got in to a one man team this made me start to get up but I felt some ice on my shoe not letting me stand up I look at y/n and he looks at me with a look that said stop and I just sit back down and then Cardin says hey are you listening to me and he punches y/n then the room instantly got colder and I then remember this feeling I then look at t/n and he looked mad and his eyes started to turn blue instead of its regular red he then gets up and grabs Cardin's wrist he then says hey let me go and tries to punch him but he catches his hand and he holds on to that one then out of nowhere cardin's hands start to turn pale and started to have frostbite and y/n says kneel and Cardin says like hell I will then y/n bends his hands backwards and he falls to his knees in pain and y/n says my orders are absolute and he says leave then a white snowy aura appears around his hands and Cardin then gets up and starts to slowly leave the cafeteria and it looked like his legs were moving on there own and once he leaves the temperature gets warmer and y/n's eyes turn back to red and he takes the cards he was using earlier and he reveals them to Ren and says royal flush and ren's eyes widen saying how and he starts leaving the cafeteria I try and grab his shoulder but as soon as I did he shatters into small pieces of ice and I just sigh and went back to the table.
Y/n p.o.v
Damn it Cardin you had to make me do it again and I went to my desk and opened the drawer and I take out some pills and I swallow one of them and my body started to heat up more to regular human body temperature I then sat on my bed and remembered when I visited the hospital again so they could check on how I was doing the doctor came and told me that I needed to control my emotions because if I didn't I may accidentally release enough power to accidentally kill my self or others around me and she gave me pills that would heat my body up to normal human body temperature she then said if any of my parents were here and I say that only me and winter were here because mom and dad were on a business trip Weiss was at school and Whitley was also in school she then tells winter and winter tells the others about my pills and how I needed them Weiss then knocks on my door and I open it and she says did you take your pills I nod and she looks at my face and she gasps and says you have a bruise on my cheek I then touch my cheek and I feel a small pain and I create ice and put it on the bruise Weiss then says it's almost 9:00 and we have classes tomorrow so make sure you don't sleep late you don't want to be late for your first class I then nod and she starts leaving I then close the door and turned on my laptop and I started to login to my epic games account and I start playing fortnite.

A/n:so the thing with you having white eyes is a form when you start to use your power in the medium levels so please comment on what you guys want to name it.