Blake's secret

Y/n p.o.v
I was walking around vale because it they were having a festival today and there were going to be some sales on the games I like so I decided to buy them but then I see RWBY looking at a crime scene I go up to Weiss and I ask her what happened she said that the white fang apparently robbed this dust shop I then hear some cops yell stop that Faunus I then see a monkey faunus running away and looked at Blake and gave her a wink and then Weiss says quick follow him we have to observe him and we ran after them until Weiss bumps into somebody and then a woman wearing a bow who was under Weiss says salutations and we ask her if she's okay and she says I'm just fine my names penny and she continued to talk to rwby I then decide to leave and learn more about this white fang robbery so I looked around vale from the rooftops until I found Blake crying and cat Faunus ears I then drop down behind her and say why are you crying and Blake says y/n and she then tries to hide her ears but I then say I already know and she says how I then say no normal human can smell my cookies that well unless your ruby and she says yes I'm a faunus and I then say are crying because you hate being a faunus she then says no and I say why hide it and she says I just wanted to be accepted I sit next to her and say who said you needed to hide your cat ears so you could get accepted even if though I knew I still decide to become friends with you Blake then says you know there should be more people like you y/n and I just nod and get up and say you can come out now monkey faunus and the same faunus before appears and he says my name is sun I came here because I learned that she was a faunus and I wanted to talk I then nod and start walking away while I was walking I see some white fang members holding some crates full of dust and I decide to go check it out I then see Roman torchwick talking to a white fang member I then decide to take them out so I use the darkness to my advantage and use it to take some people down from the shadows I then take out insulator and shoot a red energy wave at them and Roman sees this and doges while the white fang members gets hit Roman then shoots at me I deflect each bullet then Blake and sun come down from a building and attack some white fang members and Blake goes after Roman but Roman was easily beating her so I jump in to help but Blake gets kicked back and I kick him back he starts to run away I chase after him but he gets into the bullhead that was about to fly away but I use my sword to latch on to it and I freeze one of the thrusters and the bullhead starts to slowly fall down Roman then opens the door and looks at me angrily and shoots my hand which hits but I shoot ice shards at him which makes him fall out of the bullhead and I jump off the bullhead and dive after Roman I grab him but he overpowered me and he uses me as a cushion to protect him as we fall my back hits some metal crates which hurt me and I hit the concrete and I cough out blood and Roman gets up and points his cane at me and says your good kid but not good enough and he shoots me in the chest 10 times killing me and my eyes start to slowly close.
Ruby p.o.v
I see Blake fighting some white fang members so I decide to jump in and help her with penny who also helped when we knocked out all the white fang members we hear a loud bang and we see the bullhead slowly falling and exploding we got to the are the bullhead crashes into and what I saw made me gasp I saw y/n on the floor bleeding and bruised with broken arms and legs and 11 bullet holes 1 in his right hand and 10 in his chest area we all run to him and Blake puts her ear on y/n's chest and her widen and she got up and started crying and I asked her what's wrong she then says y/n his hearts not beating when I heard that I fell to my knees and cried yang and Weiss get to the crash site and run to us and when they saw y/n they also cried then atlas soldiers appeared and reporters came and they saw y/n's body and filmed it as we cried and atlas soldiers looked for citizens that were caught in the fight I just looked at y/n unmoving body until I see his fingers move and then a reporter yelled hey this boy is still alive and a ambulance came and checked on him and they gasped and they got some and used it to shock his body and they listen to his chest again and they brought a stretcher and put him on to it and they put him into the ambulance and drove him to the hospital we got up and quickly tried to follow the ambulance and when we got to the hospital we see doctors rushing to his room we tried to get in but they locked the door and I see Weiss crying her eyes out and we sat down and waited and then Weiss's family care and her father asked for y/n's status and they say it's unknown and they say next to us and winter said Weiss he'll be fine I know he will and she stride her hardest not to cry.
Weiss p.o.v
After a while a doctor comes up to us and brings us to his office and he says that y/n's body was in normal condition do to his healing factor that his stronger then any other kind of healing and he then shows us an x-ray if his state before he was fully healed and I saw his skull was cracked open and then he showed us another x-ray where his skull was fully healed and he said that he is suffering from amnesia and we started to cry and we left and went to y/n's room I saw him laying on the bed unconscious I hold his hand and say I'm sorry y/n I said I would protect you but I couldn't then he eyes started to open and I tell my dad to call for a nurse and he does with Whitley me and winter look at him with my mother holding his other hand and he looks at us and says who are you guys and where am I and when I hurt that it felt like a knife just stabbed into my chest and I say you don't remember us and he sits up and says am I suppose to he then looks at ruby yang and Blake who just came in and he says who are they and they just look down in sadness a doctor came in and told us all to leave and we did.
Y/n p.o.v
When I first woke up I see some white haired people and I didn't know who they were and then a doctor came in and checked on me and she asked what is your name I thought for a while and it me I then say y/n and she says what's your last name I then pause at that cause I couldn't remember she continued to ask me questions some I knew and some I didn't when she let me leave I see the white haired people again and the girl who was holding my hand takes my hand and says my name is Weiss schnee and your name is y/n schnee and I am your older sister and she introduces me to the other white haired people including the girls who wore black red and yellow I then say your not my family all I know about you is your names and she just tears up and says your our adopted brother and when I heard that my head started killing me and I heard voices saying don't listen to her you don't have a family you killed them and they continued to say it until I couldn't take it anymore and ran out of the hospital and into a forest and then moon turned red and another went up to me and said do you remember your family I then try to remember and a blonde haired woman and a black haired man were smiling at me and I then feel my hand point towards them and an ice spike goes through them and the woman continued to walk up to me despite the spike going through her more and she hugs my head and says it's not your fault and she puts her hands on the sides of my head and her hands started glowing golden and I feel something getting erased in my head and the memory then changes into a orphanage and I was getting beat up by some kids who said your useless you can't even use your semblance and then the memory fades and I see my other self I then say who are you and he says I'm you right before our parents erased our memory and he started to turn younger and another me appeared and he looked older then me I then look at the younger me and I say what do you mean erase my memory.