Time vs ice

Y/n p.o.v
I was running toward watcher but he just shoots at me I doge it and throw an ice shard at him it shatters on impact but it still works and I then shoot one at his eyes and right before it made contact I blew it up causing fog to appear on his eyes and he tried to wipe them but it was hard due to the snowstorm I then kick him back and winter makes a glyph that held him down and everyone shot something at him when we saw him his suit was all banged up and his eyes didn't have a red glow anymore then a golden aura appears around him and his armor appears all fixed and we all grit our teeth qrow appears next to me with raven on the other and qrow say are you ready kid I nod and the three of us ran towards him while everyone else shot away his golden bullets which cleared a path and then when we were about to hit him raven quickly  teleports behind watcher and tries to slash at his back while me and qrow slash at his front but he managed to block all of them with the guards on his forearms we then jump back and I said that's impossible unless he look into the future and qrow sighs and says that just makes him a hundred time harder to kill but then a plan popped into my head I look at winter and tell her to come with me and she does I tell her part of my plan and I tell raven the part she had in my plan I tell qrow his part of my plan and they all nod at me we then start running toward him he then looks at raven and then he looks at me he tries to look at qrow but it was to late as he was only able to counter me and raven's attacks and qrow's and winter's attacks connected hurting his armor I then say you can look into the future but you need to look at the person first to see into their future like you looked into me and raven's future and you used that to counter our attacks while you didn't look t winter and qrow who's attacks connected watcher then says although you learned that you will still lose I then say otherwise and I run at him by myself and I see him look surprised because the way his arms moved and he looks at raven then winter then qrow but he couldn't look at me in time and I punch him with my fist having stacked up power and it crates a fist sized whole in his left side and he jumps back in pain and he tries to heal himself but I smile and say that won't work because when I punched you I sent some ice shards through your flesh and are right now slowly freezing the inside of your body and I smile as I was able to wound him and I then run at him and create 10 ice clones that made him look at different directions until he found the real me and he quickly put his arm to the right to protect his head and he blocks my roundhouse kick and he grabs my right leg and breaks it I jump back in pain and my broken legs starts to heal and I stand back up and say you lost give up and he then creates a golden ball in his palm and throws it in front of me and it blows in front of me and it blinded all of us but instead of being blinded by the light I saw the memories I had before the amnesia probably due to him using his time power to create a flash to blind us I then see the timelines he destroyed slowly fading away into nothing and when the flashed stopped I got my memories back and I growled as he disappeared seeing that I fall down to my knees and fall on to my back and I start screaming in pain as I felt my insides freeze and hurt every time I moved because during this fight I've been counting on my healing factor to heal me but now since I have a severely broken leg it's started to heal that and it doesn't have time to heal my organs that are slowly turning into ice winter runs up to me and she takes out a power suppressing bandage and wraps it around my arm although it weakened my powers and stopped the snowstorm my organs were still frozen and winter quickly took a pill from a container she took from her pocket and gave it to me and once I swallowed it I feel my organs heat up just enough to unfreeze my organs and winter hugs me and I see everyone surround me right before my eyes close and I fall asleep.
Winter p.o.v
As I held my adopted little brother in my arms I smiled and raven opened a portal to beacon and when we walked through with me carrying y/n the students saw us and they see y/n who is pale in my arms and I then bring him to the infirmary with Weiss right behind me and ozpin explained to them what just happened and what y/n did to save us all from a man who threatens to erase our world and when everyone heard about the story they all sent letters to y/n while he was unconscious so they could thank him while some girls sent love letters and raven talked with yang and tai yang while qrow hung out with ruby I look at y/n and say you did good y/n.
Watcher p.o.v
I find myself informer of a castle in a forest I went inside only to find a woman who goes by the name Salem and she saw my fight with y/n and she wanted me to join her faction and I decided to join just so I could heal myself and kill y/n with my own hands I'm coming for you y/n your not going to stop my plans.

A/n: so you made watcher flee and he's joined Salem's faction and you got your memories back due to watcher using his powers to blind everyone while you saw the essence of time and different timelines which made you pass out and mostly from the pain hope you liked the chapter