The vault

Weiss p.o.v
Everyone was fighting Ruby's uncle Qrow was fighting Raven Yang was fighting Mercury and Ruby was fighting Emerald. I decided to try and save y/n but I was attacked by the spring maiden. I quickly got into a stance and launched myself towards her our blades clashed and I was pushed back against a pillar. She then rushes at me again but I use a glyph to launch me away from her attack I then create a wall of ice and start summoning an ice knight but she cut through the wall and the knight I had created. She then throws her weapon at me and I get hit I quickly recover and I block some bullets she shot at me. Until she jumps toward me and I create a glyph to throw her behind me. I then try to create the ice knight again but I was shot again she then begins to shoot at me again and I start trying to block the bullets. I then notice that my aura was almost red and I turn to my right to see y/n still tied up but was unguarded. I turn back to the maiden and she runs at me I then create a glyph in front of her and she front flips toward me. I then create a glyph in front of her in mid air which surprised her and I use the glyph to launch her toward a pillar. I then start running towards y/n but before I could make it I felt something pierce me from behind. I look down and see an orange spear that had pierced me I look to my left and see Cinder with a smile with Jaune on the floor with his eyes widened. I look toward y/n and see that his eyes were also wide and a tear slowly went down his cheek before I could fully pass out I see y/n get dragged away by Cinder and with the last seconds of my consciousness I say "I'm sorry".

Y/n p.o.v
I feel Cinder tug on the chains that were binding me and began to drag me down a staircase that Leo had unlocked with Raven and Vernal following her down the steps. Each step she took down the steps I groaned in pain due to the steps hitting me ribs as I was still being dragged by Cinder. But the pain suddenly stopped as we finally reached the flat floor and right in front of us was the the door that led to the spring maiden's treasure. Cinder looks at me and tells me not to try anything and walks towards Raven and Vernal who were staring at the door. But while they were doing that I started to feel the chains start to loosen a little thanks to Cinder dragging me down the steps. I then start to struggle out of my chains trying to lessen the chain's grip on my body but I was soon distracted as I hear Raven yell Vernal's name. I look towards them and see Raven incased in ice and I start to shake in fear as Cinder has stabbed Vernal which meant that Cinder has the spring maiden powers. But then Cinder expression turned into shock and says "where's the power?" The form of ice Raven was started to shake and the ice shattered and Raven's eyes flowed red and said "Vernal isn't the spring maiden I am!". Cinder then turns toward Raven and Raven quickly jumps towards her and slashed at her but Cinder blocked it with her own weapon. Cinder then pushes Raven to the ground knocking her back and they start to clash I could only stare in shock as I saw the two maidens fight. I then start to question why they were able to fully bring out the maiden's powers. They can use the other powers a maiden's suppose to get but I'm only limited to using the ice powers of the maidens. But my thoughts were interrupted as Cinder threw Raven at the gates right next to me and holds her down by her throat using her Grimm arm. Cinder then started to slowly extract the maiden powers from Raven but then Raven looked at me and aimed her arm towards the chains that were holding and shot fire at them which melted the chains. I quickly get up and summon insulator and rush towards Cinder and slash at her but she quickly reels her arm back to herself and summons her sword to block my sword. I then jump back and right before landing onto the ground I summon a giant spike of ice in front of Cinder which nearly pierced her as she used her maiden powers to melt the ice before it could reach her. I then start to turn the entire platform into ice as Cinder know had a hard time of keeping balance. And when she nearly slips I shot ice at her to try and freeze her but she creates a shield made out of the same material as her swords. To block it and she launches her Grimm arm which caught my throat and she throws me over the edge but Raven catches my arm before I fall over the edge. She then starts to float as Cinder did the same. They then summon their weapons and get ready to strike and fly towards each other. Seeing that Cinder was too busy blocking all of Raven's attacks I decided to attack her from behind with a ball of ice energy that could blow up when something touches it. I was about to ram it into her back but she kicks Raven back and quickly turns around and catches my arm that had the ball of ice. Which made my arm go upwards which made me throw the ball at the ceiling which made the entire place rumble as rocks were now falling down on us. The three of us then land on the floor and I see that Cinder's aura started to fade away I look towards Raven who was holding her bleeding stomach that was caused when Cinder held her down against the gate. I look at Cinder and decide to finally finish it. I ran towards Cinder which was a little sloppy due to the maiden powers finally straining my body as my body felt like I fell into the Arctic Ocean. Cinder just stood there with her bow and arrow ready to shoot and when she shot the first arrow I create a wall of ice right in front of me I then make an explosion of ice under me that launches me up into the air and I start to fly towards Cinder. She then summons her sword and when I close to her she slashed at me but before the attack could land I create an ice dummy in my place and doing the action caused me to dodge her attack as she instead attacks the dummy which Incased her in ice. I then turn to Raven but before I could she quickly runs past me and throws Cinder over the edge. I then yell at Raven for doing that because I wanted to ask Cinder on who she was working but she just took that only chance away from me. Raven then ignores me and looks at Vernal and closes her eyes as she does the same Vernal with her hand to close her eyelids. She then walks up to the vault and opens it by placing her hand on it after that action she then looks towards me and slowly walk up to me. I then look into her red eyes as she stared back into my own red eyes and in the blink of an eye she kicks my knee which causes my knee to pop out of its original place. I fall to the ground and try to use my powers on her but I couldn't do anything as I clench my chest as I feel the cold from my powers nearly stop my heart. But then I hear Yang yell out her name which causes her to stop in place. Yang then runs towards me and holds my hand and tells me that everything was going to be okay. She then let's go of my hand and starts to talk to her mother.

Timeskip

Y/n p.o.v
After Raven lost the conversation with Yang she turned into a Raven and flew away leaving behind a black feather. Yang then lifts me up and puts my arm over her shoulder trying to support me. We then walk towards the relic and take it and begin to walk back to the others while Yang decided to make some jokes to lighten the mood. Surprisingly her jokes were actually funny this time but when we finally made it out of the vault we see Ruby, Weiss, and Blake talking but then Weiss noticed us and runs towards us with Ruby and Blake behind her. Weiss then grabs me and Yang let's go of me and she runs towards Blake and hug each other. Weiss lays me on to the ground and Ruby looks at me with worry and I tell her not worry reminding her that I could easily heal from this injury. I then feel Weiss take my pills from my pocket and gives me one and I take it and I start to feel my body heat up. Qrow then walks up to me and asks me if I was okay and I nod in response and I ask him who the new kid was while pointing at a boy that had tanned skin with green eyes. Qrow then sits next to me and takes a sip from his flask and starts explaining to me on what happened. After he was done explaining a rumble shook the entire school. We all ran outside to look outside thankfully my leg healed during the time Qrow explained to me on what happened. When I got outside and looked to see what was happening all I see a familiar man in a armor with a golden aura coming off of him. The man in the armor then looks to our direction and he just stayed in the same place but then in almost a second he was right in front of me. He then kicks me toward the wall of the school and I say "it's been awhile watcher when was the last time we fought." The watcher then says " it has been awhile y/n the last time we fought was before beacon was destroyed." Qrow then tries to attack him but then all of a sudden Qrow groans in pain and he was launched back which shocked me. I then ask myself how he was able to hit Qrow without even moving but I had no time to think as he creates a ball of golden energy and throws it at me. I quickly roll out of the way and I see that half the wall had turned into dust I look toward watcher and see that his armor was suddenly glowing golden which almost blinded me. I then notice what was happening I then yell the others to brace themselves Weiss created a wall of ice in front of her Blake,Yang, and NPR but Ruby was next to Qrow they were the closest to me so I quickly create a dome of ice over then to protect them from what was going to happen next. But I couldn't protect myself as I was too busy protecting Ruby and Qrow and the last thing I see was Watcher yell in anger as a golden light flooded my eyes blinding me.