Saving Weiss

Y/n p.o.v
I sat on my hospital bed with a nurse checking me up and once she was done she let me out of the hospital where I see Weiss and she sees me and she then hugs me and I hug her back we then go to a nearby noodle shop and we sat and talked on what had happened she then tells me about the schnee charity concert and tells me what Jacques wanted her to do and how she didn't want to do it I then say look Weiss if you don't want to play in the charity concert then don't your old enough to make your own decisions I mean look at winter she's apart of atlas and doesn't need to listen her father she then looks at me and asks me to help her escape from her house at midnight I agree to help her and we waited until midnight.
Y/n p.o.v
I was outside the schnee mansion and I see a light flashing from the window and I knew it was weiss as I told her to flash a light as sign showing me she's ready I then go to the front door of the mansion and sneaking past the guards and knocking some out I then put my hand on each lock the front door had and use my semblance to freeze it and I twist the door knob and the door opens as I move the door forward as the locks split in half due to it being frozen I then quietly close the door and I walk toward Weiss room until a door opens and I quickly went into the room right next to me and I notice that it was my room but it didn't have any of my stuff I guess weiss wasn't lying when she said Jacques and Whitley despise me all over again I looked under the door and see some shoes coming toward the door so I hid behind the door as it opened and Whitley comes in and says is anyone here I then knock him out and say that's what you get for pissing me and Weiss off when we were younger and I drag his body to his room until I got an idea I grabbed a marker and smiled as I did my idea and when I finished I put him in his bed and closed his door and went to Weiss and I see her in front of a door listening into a conversation Jacques and ironwood were having she then signals me to come over to her and I do and I hear Jacques yelling at ironwood until we hear him coming out weiss then makes a glyph to hold the door we were about to leave until I asked her hey weiss where is the charity concert going to happen she then says it's going to happen in the ballroom now come on the glyph isn't go to last that long I then say go on without me she nods and I run towards the ballroom and I create 2 giant ice sculptures of some certain people and when I finished I jumped out the window and made it outside and I saw weiss and we left to a motel and we bought a room I then lay on one of the beds and Weiss lays on the other and she then asks me hey y/n what did you do to the ballroom I then smile and say sorry but that's a secret and she just sighs and goes to the bathroom to change her clothes and I just lay on the bed watching tv when she got out she then asks hey y/n I have a question I look at her and she holds her breath and blushed and says I love you y/n and I smile and say I love you too weiss and she says no I like you more then a friend or brother and I just freeze for a while and say you don't think I've noticed you and the others having a crush on me and she says how when I then say I'm pretty sure if you guys talked a little lower I wouldn't have never heard you guys on the bullhead and she sighs and says I wanted to wait for your birthday because then you wouldn't be my brother anymore and there would be no incest I then say how ruby Blake and yang I can't just leave them heartbroken weiss then says I'm willing to share if you love me the most out of all of them I nod and I walk up to her and hold her chin and she looks at me and I kiss her and I break the kiss once we needed ai and I lay on my bed and she lays next to me and I fall asleep ready to find the others.

A/n: I know this might not be one of the best chapters I made I was rushing through this that's why it's shorter then the others. Hope you liked the chapter