Beacon

Y/n p.o.v
When we got to beacon yang ditches us to hang out with her friends and me Weiss and ruby started are way towards the school while we were walking ruby and Weiss started fighting on which color was better red or white I try to stop them but I then bump into a woman wearing a black bow I look at her and help her up I then pick up a book off the floor and when I see it I then remember seeing this book in Weiss's room and reading it for a while which then made me wonder why the fuck is this book so sexual so I left weiss's room and went back to my room I then snap back to reality and give it back to her and then reach my hand out and say my name she then grabs your hand and shakes it and she says her name I then start a conversation with her by talking about books while we were talking we got to the school and she then tells me that we should find some seats I nod and I then see Weiss and ruby and they see me Weiss then tells me where I was and I then introduce them to Blake and we then find some seats when we did ozpin then starts a speech which made me want to sleep then by luck the speech ends and when it did we went to the ballroom and I then put my sleeping bag on the floor then Weiss ruby yang and Blake put their's next to mine when they fell asleep I couldn't so I went to the balcony and start using my semblance to make a small dragon and I then start making it fly around me then I hear a voice behind me so I turn around and I see a someone I haven't seen in a while I then say it's been a while Pyrrha and she just smiles and says hi she then compliments me on my semblance and she asks me to make her I then open my palm and a small figurine of Pyrrha appears I then give it to her and she smiles and says thanks we then start talking about what's been happening with our lives until she starts to slowly close her eyes and drift off to sleep I then pick her up bridal style and bring her toward her sleeping bag and lay her down and I still don't feel sleepy so I continue to watch the starts and I then start singing what if we rewrite the stars say you were meant to be mine then I soon stop as I see the moon oddly turning red I look at it then my head started hurting as I then hear don't worry it won't hurt y/n then I hear myself screaming then everything around me starts to turn red then i see myself but I'm older and he says don't lose yourself then he makes an ice spike that stabs me through the chest making me cough blood out then I wake up with cold sweat on me and see that I was on the balcony floor and the sun started to rise I then thought was that me and what did he mean by to don't lose yourself I then say it's just a dream and I then start going to the locker room to get ready for the test.
Ozpin p.o.v
When I was walking past the students in the ballroom who were still asleep I see a boy on the balcony holding a sword in its sheath I go up to him and ask why he was awake at 5:00 because teenagers hate waking up at this time he then tells me that he had a dream where the moon turned red this caught my interest because I haven't heard of this ever since I saw it myself when I was younger and I saw myself but he's older and he tells me to look for a boy named y/n and to not let him get taken and if I do he will destroy vale and beacon which made me cautious of that student I then ask him more about his dream and his was almost exactly like mine but different at the same time I then ask him his name and he says y/n making me freeze for a while I then tell him good luck for the test and he just nods and I start walking away thinking about y/n and his dream and my dream and how their connected.

A/N: sorry for not updating any of my stories I was busy with some other book I was trying to make but my ideas were trash so I decided to think about the next chapter for this story. Also how do you think you and ozpin's dreams are connected.