Classes

Weiss p.o.v
I just woke up from a very wonderful dream of me being captain of rwby instead of ruby but my peaceful awakening was soon interrupted when ruby woke me up and said okay guys as leader of rwby I say our first objective of the day is to decorate our dorm I then say why and Blake says we still have to unpack I then went to the bathroom changed my clothes to my uniform and unpacked my stuff and decorated my side of the dorm in the end Blake's bed on top of mine which was being held by some books that were stacked in my bed Ruby's bed was above yang's bed and it was held up by some rope and yang's bed was beneath her once we finished I asked ruby when does first class start ruby then says 9:00 and my eyes widen and I say it's 8:55 and we all ran out of the dorm towards our first class with jnpr running behind when we got into the class professor port wasn't in the class yet so we quickly found a seat next to y/n who had his head down when I sat next to him I shook and his he looked at me and I see bags under his eyes and I gasp and say what have you been doing last night y/n he then says I was playing fortnite and I just say y/n you need to stop playing fortnite all night so I've decided that you are sleeping in my dorm tonight and ruby comes out of nowhere and says yeah yang y/n's sleeping over with us and yang says cool and I hear him say no where would I even sleep and yang says you can sleep with me with a seductive smile and I say no he's not he's sleeping with me plus we're siblings and I'm sure Blake is fine with this idea and I look at her and she just nods and y/n says what if I just give you my computer so I have nothing to use I then say fine then and Professor port comes in and starts teaching us after awhile in the lesson with ruby messing around with yang while y/n froze his entire left arm so he could stay awake Professor port then says who believes that they are worthy to become a hunter I then immediately raise my hand and he says okay ms schnee come up and face your opponent I then go to the middle of the class and Professor port unlocks a cage and a boar Grimm comes out charging at me I move left and strike it's head only for nothing to happen ruby then says Weiss attack it's stomach and I just say shut up ruby your distracting me and I hear her say sorry so when the Grimm runs at me again I create a glyph under it making it flip over on its back and I then stab its stomach killing it and Professor port says excellent job ms schnee and the bell ring and he says class dismissed when I left ruby cane up to me and said nice job Weiss and I say why would ozpin pick an irresponsible person like you to be team captain he probably made a mistake making you leader and I start walking away.
Y/n p.o.v
I overheard Weiss telling ruby that she shouldn't have been leader I was about to talk to ruby but ozpin beat me to it so I decided to talk to weiss when I found her she was looking at the sunset while sitting on a bench I walk up to her and sit next to her and I say why do you think you should have been team leader she then says it's because I'm much more mature then ruby I'm smarter and I've been training myself for this for a long time now for this very moment I just sigh and say I believe that ruby was the right choice and she says what do you mean I then say what I mean is that a leader is someone that makes people want to follow a leader is a person who looks past their teammates flaws and helps them overcome them a leader talks and listen to each of their teammates so they could learn from you and you could learn from them Weiss then sighs and says your right I was just jealous that she was chosen and I wasn't and I just say that's a first and she says how am I going to make this up to ruby I then tell her to follow me and we got to the kitchen of the school I then tell Weiss to look for some chocolate chips,some brown sugar,some sugar, some margarine, some vanilla,some eggs,some flour,baking soda,salt, and some nuts she came to me with those exact things and I took a glass bowl put it on the counter I then hear the oven to 375 Fahrenheit and I then go back to the bowl and I put in some mixed sugar,butter,vanilla,eggs,flour,baking soda, and salt then I began to stir until the dough began to stiffen I then put the nuts and chocolate chips on the dough and began to stir them in to the dough I then grab a scooper and began to scoop out some dough and placed it on a cookie sheet and I put each of them 2 inches apart and I put them in the oven for 10 minuets I took it out of the oven I moved each 100 cookies to 2 plates and dived them so 50 on one of them and 50 on the other I then use my semblance to cool it down until it was cool enough and I turn around only to see weiss with wide eyes and she says you know how to make cookies I nod and she says how and I remembered when I was home alone and I was watching a cooking show I then snap back to reality and say tv and she says ok and I then say grab some tin foil and she does and I take them from her and place them over the cookies carefully and I carried the 2 plates to Weiss's dorm while trying to hide them from people who smelled them and they were usually some Faunus and velvet was one of them so I decided to give her one and she thanked me for it and began today it while we walked away and I then hear her squeal in delight and one thought cane in to mind oh no she's addicted to it now and Weiss says what was that about and I just say let's start going and I started to speed walk when I got to the dorm yang opened it and she said oh y/n were you feeling lonely weiss then comes and says no he wasn't he's here to give ruby something yang then says oh and let's us in I then ask where ruby was and yang says she's changing I then say oh and I placed the cookies on the desk in their dorm and Blake then said y/n what did you make because it smells really good I then say I made some cookies but you can't eat it until ruby gets here okay and then Ruby comes out of the bathroom hey guys is weiss here yet and she sees Weiss and she says oh hi weis- and she stopped and she then says y/n is that what I think it is I nod and move to the right and take the tin foil off the cookies and then the room started to smell like cookies and ruby started running towards it but I caught her and I say Weiss wants to say something she looks at Weiss and she says I'm sorry ruby I was just jealous and ruby says it's okay weiss and she looks at me and says so can I have them now and I nod and she quickly grabbed one and took a bite from one and she moaned as she chewed it and yang and Blake said could they have one I nod and they take one and took a bite and there eyes widen and they moaned and Weiss says that's weird can I have one I grabbed a cookie and gave her one and she did the same things as them and then there was a knock at the door and team CFVY and JNPR Pyrrha then says velvet has been telling us about some kind of cookie you made and how addicting it was so we decided we wanted to try one I then open the door and they smell them and their mouths started to water and they took one and they all had the same reactions as the others and that night they we all hung out until it was 9:00 and Weiss then asks me for my laptop I then nod and quickly went to my room and grabbed my laptop and gave it to her and she nods and says night and I start to leave.
Yang p.o.v
I saw y/n give Weiss his laptop and a thought popped into my head and I then say hey weiss want to check your brother's browser history she then says no yang that's an invasion of privacy and I say how is it invasion of privacy when were just checking if he's done something naughty she then thinks for a while and says fine and Blake joined with Ruby and when we checked it all we saw was a site that was called watermelon vines and we clicked on it and all we saw was a man named Marlon Webb talking about some watermelons and we all laughed including Blake who was trying her hardest not to laugh.

A/n: so the recipe I wrote down is something I copied from google and I hope you liked the chapter.