The test

Y/n p.o.v
I was at the cliff of beacon with Weiss ruby and yang and the other students ozpin told us that our objective was to take a chess piece that was in a ruin and to make our way back here when we got a chess piece I then get ready to get launched into the air as other students were already being launched into the air and when I was launched I dove towards the floor and I place my hands in front of me and I make a ice platform but that didn't slow my landing so instead I felt the pain when I landed but I ignored it and I put ice around my legs so it would numb the pain when I was finished I heard some rustling in a bush and I turned around with my insulator in hand and Grimm appear behind me I just sigh and stab my katana into the ice platform under me and I hold out my hands and then ice spikes appear under each Grimm killing them I then grab insulator and look for the ruins.
Time-skip
Y/n p.o.v
When I found the ruins I also found yang and Blake they wave at me and I just walked toward them and took a black king chess piece then a girl with orange cake in riding on an ursa until it died then a boy with black hair and one streak of pink hair came in and said Nora never do that again then Nora runs past me and takes a rook and she starts saying I'm queen of the castle in a sing song voice then Pyrrha comes running in with a deathstalker chasing her and I see ruby falling towards us until jaune bumps into her and pushes her toward a tree and jaune also gets pushed to a tree and Weiss comes falling off a nevermore yelling to ruby how could you leave me and I hear ruby say I told you to jump and ruby makes her way to us jaune tries to catch Weiss only for him to end up also falling I sigh and make an ice slide which slid them down towards the ground weiss comes up to us and she notices the ice around my legs and she asks me what happened I was about to answer until Pyrrha comes flying and lands in front of us and I say what the fuck is happening then yang says can everyone just chill for a minute then a nevermore charges at us and ruby tries to attack it but she gets launched back and her cape gets caught by a nevermore feather yang starts running toward ruby and she yells ruby to get out of there but she couldn't so I look at Weiss and she looks at me I nod at her and she nods at me I create a pillar of ice behind me and Weiss creates glyphs on the side of the pillar so I could run on the side of it and when I got to the last glyph she launches me toward the the nevermore and then I hold my hand out and it started to have a white snowy aura and when I touched the nevermore I froze its beak and I then aim at its wing and I freeze it making it fall down I then freeze the nevermore feather holding ruby down I then kick it shattering the feather then the nevermore gets back up and I carry ruby bridal style and I create a ice spike under us so it launches me up into the air and the others started following me as we hid behind some pillars I then see a castle over a giant hole I then see the deathstalker followed us and the nevermore landed on top of the castle and we then start running to the bridge that connected the ground and the castle but then the nevermore crashes into the bridge destroying it and Pyrrha Ren and Blake get stuck with the nevermore while me and the others get stuck with the nevermore I then see Nora launch jaune to the other side as she also launches herself and slams her hammer on to the deathstalker and she gets pushed back and she bumps into Blake knocking her off the other side and on reflex I jump off I hear Weiss yell my name but I just ignore it and I grab Blake and I then stab my sword into the side of the pillar holding the bridge up and I then see the nevermore and Blake tells me to throw her at him I then throw her at it and she slashed it and gets back on the bridge I then make and ice platform that connected to the pillar I was and I then create an ice spike that lifts me up to the bridge then I see the nevermore coming at us so I do a backflip and I land on the nevermore's back and I put ice all over it's back and it tries to shake me off but I held on until he runs in to the castle and I jump off and land next to weiss ruby then says she had a plan and when she told us we nodded and we got in positions I was watching the nevermore fly around me I then jumped straight at it and I grab it's beak and freeze it I then put ice over it's eyes and it ran in to the wall and I then backflip of the beak and I shoot ice on its tail making it stuck to the wall Blake and yang then make a slingshot with two pillars ruby then jumps at the slingshot and Weiss makes a glyph on Ruby's feet and she aims at the nevermore and launches ruby at it and she then creates glyph on the walls so ruby could run up the wall and she held the nevermore down using her scythe but ruby got stuck due to her not being strong enough to slice the nevermore's head off so I then launch myself above ruby and the nevermore and I launch a giant icicle at the nevermore's head and when it hit it pinned it to the wall by its head and ruby starts falling and I catch her and land on the floor then my legs gave out as the ice on them broke and I fell down and ruby asking me what's wrong and she sees that the ice around my leg broke so she rolled up my pants to see my leg and she saw that it was bruised and ruby gasps and the others come and they also gasp and Weiss comes up to me and says are you okay y/n I just stand up wobbling a bit and I just say yes and I roll my pants back down and we see that Ren Pyrrha jaune and Nora killed the deathstalker and we then started to make our way to ozpin.
A/n: I'm sorry for not updating this story in a while but here's a new chapter and I'll try to update on this again soon.