The cave of memories

Y/n p.o.v
I was standing in front of ozpin with rwby and jnpr he was giving us the details of a mission where we had to retrieve a crystal inside of a place called the cave of memories when he finished giving the details we left and yang told us about the stories of travelers going into the cave for the crystal but some didn't come back and some came back but were traumatized on what they saw ruby was shaking while Nora was saying how awesome that the cave was and this made me sigh and shake my head while Ren puts his hand on my shoulder saying I feel your pain and we took the stuff we needed and went into the bullhead that was going to drive us to the city that was near the cave of memories while we were all in the bullhead I was cleaning the new insulator I had that was just sent to me a day ago jnpr were talking to each other weiss was putting dust into her weapon Blake was reading a book yang was using her scroll while ruby looked scared I decide to ask her what was wrong so I sat next to her and said what's wrong she then smiles and says what do you mean there's nothing wrong I then look at her with a serious expression she then sighs and says I'm scared on what's going to happen when we get into the cave what if one of you guys get hurt or worse killed or if I were to get killed when she said that she started to shake more I then grab her hand and look at her and she looks at me with a blush forming on her cheeks I then say look I won't let you or anyone die in there if someone is going to die it's the thing in that cave that's been killing travelers okay she looks at me and nods and I let her hand go and I got up and she says I hate feeling this way I wished I was like one of those legendary hunters that never felt fear and defeated millions of Grimm before me I look at her and say did anyone ever tell you fear is a superpower it can make you faster and cleverer and stronger fear can make you cruel or cowardly but if your very wise and very strong fear doesn't need to make you cruel or cowardly ruby then looks at me and she says y/n I lov- but she was interrupted by yang who said so what are you guys doing and Weiss and Blake come up and I then walk away as they talked to ruby and I continued to clean insulator.
Ruby p.o.v
I was sitting next to weiss yang and Blake they all glared at me and yang says so you also like y/n don't you I then nod with a blush and she says fine that just means you have to compete for him against us and I then say Weiss too I look at Weiss and she nods while blushing and I say isn't that incest and Weiss then says in a few more months y/n will become 17 and our adoption papers for him will expire and he won't be my brother anymore and I then say I won't lose that easily to you guys and they say same here and they all left while yang sat next to me using her scroll and I look at y/n and he looks at me and I look away blushing while I hear yang laughing.
Time-skip
Y/n p.o.v
When we got to the village it was night so ozpin bought us some rooms in a hotel and we parted as we went to our rooms and I laid on the bed and put insulator next to me and someone then knocks on my door I open it only to see yang and she asks me if I wanted to go to the bar with her I was about to say no until I remember that yang was going to drink and men might try to take advantage of her so I decided to come with her when we got to the bar I see some woman and men talking and drinking beers while some women had some eyes on me and I just ignore them and sat next to yang who bought a whiskey and she orders me a whisky with no other choice I had to drink it so when I drank it I quickly froze the whiskey slowly going into my body so it wouldn't take affect unless the whiskey somehow unfroze after a few more shots with yang and freezing the whiskey some women tried to get me to their rooms but I just say sorry but I'm the bodyguard of the woman here I say as I point to yang who was still taking shots and she says oh okay but I swore I saw her bite her own finger trying not to scream in anger as she walked back to the other people who also tried to ask me to go to their room but failed a man then walks up to yang and says hey hot stuff wanna go to my room and have some fun I was about to butt in until yang says fuck off you man whore he then grits his teeth and says do you know who I am woman I am one of the richest people in the world I can own you when he said that I then punch him in the stomach and he moves back in pain and he yells for his bodyguards to shoot me but I was faster and froze each gun so they couldn't use it I then say so you say your one of the richest men in the world right he then says yes I am and I can sue you for assaulting me I then say I'm sure the jury would say other wise when he hears this I then take out my scroll that has been recording ever since yang called the guy a man whore and I'm sure the jury would also like to see your bodyguards holding their guns up towards me and the women you have been secretly drugging by putting some drugs in their drink I say as I point at the cameras everywhere he then smiles and says that doesn't even matter because I've got a person to hack into the system to turn off the cameras I then smile and say I'm pretty sure that was a bad thing to say next to this recorder as I lift my scroll up again he then grits his teeth and I say run run as fast as your legs can take you because even with all the bodyguards you have the cops will chase after you and of they fail to get you I'll get you myself I say as glare at him and he ran with his men right behind him I then sigh and turn off the recording and sent the recording to the cops and look at yang and she looks at me she then gets up while sometimes almost falling she then grabs my shirt and says I could've taken them on myself you know I then say then ozpin would need to pay for the damages and I'm sure he wouldn't like that and she smiles and she makes me carry her to her room while the people around us filmed the whole thing and I just smile and say more evidence.
Time-skip
Y/n p.o.v
When I woke up I tried to get up only to feel a splitting headache the whiskey must've melted I'll just let my healing factor deal with it and I take a shower and get ready for the mission when I met up with the others outside the hotel they were all watching the viral video of me threatening the rich guy Blake sees me and says well if it isn't mr badass himself I then say is that what their calling me now and they just laugh and we walked all the way to the forest which the cave was at while talking about the video when we finally found the cave Ren takes out some flashlights that were in the backpack he brought with him and we walk into the cave only to see that the only way to continue through was done a hole Pyrrha then says this is probably why some travelers didn't come out and I said we need to get down their I then create a ice slide and Nora goes first and says Geronimo while Ren goes after her and we all went one by one when we got to the floor and we see 3 paths I then say we should split up and they nod and we all went in groups of three Pyrrha jaune and Weiss Ren Nora and Blake yang ruby and me we all went to one path and continued walking through them I secretly planted some ice in their clothes so if I needed to find them I would just sense where the ice is.
Weiss p.o.v
I was a little sad that y/n wasn't with me but still it's all for the sake of the mission I really hope that he's okay after this Pyrrha and jaune were walking behind me talking I continued walking until I see a shadow I walk towards the shadow while jaune and Pyrrha follow me towards it the shadows then multiplied into three and I see myself but I had black hair and black clothes and my eyes were red and I also see another Pyrrha and jaune with the same colors as the other me and they knock us out.
Blake p.o.v
I was walking next to Ren and Nora while Nora hummed a happy tune I then sense something behind me so I quickly take out my sword and slash behind me only to see three pairs of red eyes Ren and Nora flash their flashlights at the eyes and I see myself who had red eyes and had  an evil smirk and someone knocks the three of us out from behind us before I fell unconscious I see Weiss Pyrrha jaune being held by their own counterparts unconscious and I also see Ren and Nora's counter parts and Nora kicks me fully knocking me out.
Y/n p.o.v
I was walking in between ruby and yang ruby looked scared yang also looked scared I then get feeling something bad happened to the others so I try to find the ice I planted on them only to sense them in front of us I then stop walking and yang and ruby ask what's wrong I then say who's there and 8 pairs of red eyes appear and we point our flashlights at them and we see a counterpart of ruby and yang and the others being held unconscious by their own counterparts they then ruby and yang's counterparts run at us and try to slice at us with a sword that was made out of shadows but we jump backwards and I feel a presence behind me so I quickly duck and I turn around only to see a counterpart of myself that knocked out ruby and yang and their counterparts pick them up and take them away I was about to chase after them only for them to disappear into the darkness I turn around only to see my own counterpart had also disappeared I then sense the ice on them and walk toward it and after a while my flashlight turns off I try to turn it back on by smacking it but it wouldn't turn on then a red light appears to my left and I turn to look at it and my eyes widen as I see it. (This is what you see)

 (This is what you see)

Y/n p.o.v
As I look at it I see the others tied up looking at me with their counterparts putting blades on their necks ready to slice it open the red giant orb and it says y/n schnee I then say how do you know my name he then says I have looked into your friends minds but I soon lost interest in them as I looked into their memories they were literally boring but then I look into yours and I see millions of things but I was only able to catch a glimpse at them and I want to see all of those things I want to see the traumatic things you have seen as I slowly absorb your mind I then say like hell I'm  going to let you do that the giant orb then says your mind for your friends I then sigh and say do you believe yourself to be a god to do this to be people the orb then says yes I do I then say that's where your wrong your a parasite that feeds onto people's memories aren't I right and you want my mind because of the things I have seen you want the things I've seen then here come and get it and red tentacle like things stab into my chest and I feel my memories slowly fading away but I wasn't going down without a fight so I tried my hardest to remember the things he's been trying to take away from me I then say I've seen so many things ever since I looked into that light the watcher threw at me I didn't just see my memories I saw the time lines he has conquered I have seen all the crimes he has committed he has killed and manipulated his way just so he could make a time line where there is no crime this shouldn't bother me but it did every time I go to sleep I see all of it all the screams of fear as he slaughtered them all the begging and pleas of the people who wanted to live all the kids he's killed that's just one of the worst things I've seen my younger self killing my own entire village by accident as it ends with me killing my own parents as my mother used her own semblance to make me forget about them and everything I did to that village I have also seen myself from other timelines try to stop him only to fail and kill me in many ways as he also kills my friends comrades and family and each time it's ends the same way with him killing me but I won't let that happen I will stop him and save my time line and avenge the other time lines he has destroyed now come on already take it all the giant orb started to slowly grow smaller as it shapes into a crystal and the counterparts of the others disappeared and they all ran to me as I grab the crystal and learn that it was the same crystal ozpin wanted ruby looked at me with a sad look and said did you really see those things that during your fight with watcher I look at her and nod and she hugs me and I hug her back and we all started to leave the cave.

A/n:please tell me how well I did on this chapter because I think I did a bad job on this so please tell me how I did on this chapter.