The four maidens

Y/n p.o.v
We made it to beacon and we gave the crystal to ozpin I then ask him if I could talk to him alone and the others left the room I then look at ozpin and say why do you need this crystal because this crystal is made out of pure energy from people's memories he then says y/n have you ever heard of the story of the four maidens I nod and he says that story is true and when he said this it made me confused for a while and he takes a folder out of his desk and shows me pictures of four woman he then says these are the four maidens but they have died and their powers have moved on to another person but the fall maiden she is here in beacon in stasis until we find another person worthy of its power and transferring its power takes a lot of energy that's why I needed this crystal I then tell him about a dream I had about beacon being destroyed by Grimm ozpin then says how that's impossible unless they got past through our heavy security I then say I know that's why I want you to be cautious of things happening around beacon because I have a theory that someone in beacon helped the Grimm get into beacon he nods and says thank you for telling me this I nod and left and see that rwby and jnpr had gone to their dorms so I decide to go to mine but not before bumping into cinder mercury and emerald cinder greets me and asks me about my semblance I decide to tell her about it while also not telling her about the parts where it could also hurt me because I thought she would use it against me on the upcoming yvtal tournament but during this talk I was in the library with her and emerald who sat in front of me tried to put me an illusion but I freeze her hand and she helps and I look at cinder and tell her to stop emerald from putting me in a illusion cinder then smiles and says oh I'm sorry we just wanted to see if they would have any affect on you for the upcoming tournament and it seems it doesn't and would you look at the time I'm sorry to make this talk short but you know time flies she says as she walked away from me and she secretly looked at me while smirking I then got up and left to my dorm and when I opened it I see rwby in there with their arms folded I then close the door and sat on my chair and say why are you here and Weiss says I want you to sleep  with one of us in our dorm I then say no but ruby says but we heard all the things you said during the mission and we are worried for you so please sleep with one of us she looks at me with pleading eyes I then sigh and say fine but it needs to be in my room okay I don't want anyone asking why I went to an all girls dorm only to come out when it's morning and yang grabs my arm and says guess I'm sleeping in your room tonight hot stuff until Blake grabs my other arm and says sorry but I believe that I should sleep with him weiss then says no I should stay with him he's my younger brother ruby then says not in a few months he's not I then sigh and pull yang and Blake off me and take a water bottle I got from when I stopped by the lunch room and I place it on the floor and I tell them to sit around it and they do and I say who ever this bottle lands on gets to sleep with me I then spin the bottle and it points at Blake and every one else looked jealous and it looked like Blake had a hard time not smiling I then wonder why should they care who sleeps with me and they all leave to their room and Blake leaves to change into her pajamas.
Blake p.o.v
I was trying so hard not to smile as I thanked god for letting the bottle land on me and when I got out of the bathroom wearing my pajamas ruby Weiss and yang look at me with a glare weiss then gets up and says you better not do anything to him and ruby and yang take out some dog whistles making me scared and I said I won't do anything to him I swear and they nod and let me leave the dorm when I got into y/n's room he was wearing his pajamas and he said I'll sleep on the desk but I quickly grab his hand and say nope your sleeping on the bed with me and he sighs and we both lay down on the bed and the lights turn off as I flip the switch I then remember when he learned I was a Faunus and a member of the white fang I then turn around only to see his back and I say hey y/n are you still awake and I hear him say yes I am why I then say how did you feel when you learned I was a white fang member he then says I won't lie I felt scared not about you being a white fang member but what people would begin to think about you when I heard this I blushed knowing that he was worried about about me I then ask him what do you think of Faunus he then says they are just people who are trying to feel as if they fit in with other people but some humans just see them as animals or pets that should listen to their superiors but I believe that this would just start another war that would end with millions of dead bodies and mankind slowly dying from its own stupidness for seeing Faunus kind as some kind of people who are meant to be slaves hearing this I smile at his little speech and I hug him from behind and I say thank you y/n as I move closer to him and I fell asleep.
Blake p.o.v
I woke up to hearing some crying and I open my eyes to see tears slowly dripping from his eyes and he said please no more I instantly knew that he was having the dreams he was talking about earlier with the giant red orb I then hug him and kiss his forehead and he stops and smiles and I blush as it was the first time I have ever seen him smile so I decided to take a picture of it with my scroll when I took the picture I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep.

A/n:look I know this is more like a filler then a regular chapter but I had no idea what to write about but I will write about the trip to mountain Glenn in the next chapter.