5. one at a time

rachels track team was being joined by the lacrosse team this morning

isaac and rachel were standing next to each other because they were going to run together.

"you'll never guess what i heard stiles talking about earlier." isaac said.

"what now?" rachel asked.

"he's saying that someone needs to have sex with him because he thinks he's gonna be sacrificed." isaac said as rachel let out a chuckle and she noticed that isaac had a weird look on his face as the twins walked by.

"what?" rachel asked as coach blew his whistle.

isaac didn't say anything, he just got up and scott grabbed his arm.

"isaac!" scott said.

"it's them." isaac said running after them.

"isaac, wait!" scott said.

rachel quickly used her vampire speed to catch up to them and she saw the twins had isaac in their grip.

"ethan, i always forget, how many bones in the human body?" aiden asked his brother.

"i don't know. let's count." ethan said as scott punched him in the face.

"that's one." scott said.

rachel grabbed aiden and snap his arm making him fall to the ground in pain.

"and that's two." rachel said.

they were about to attack each other when they heard a scream. they ran over and saw what everyone was looking at, a guy was tied to a tree covered in blood, he was dead.

"are you okay?" rachel asked stiles when she saw him looking over at her.

"yeah, but he's not." stiles replied.

"it's him, isn't it?" stiles asked scott.

scott was apparently telling stiles about some guy that went missing after taking his dog to the clinic.

"hey, get out of the way. get back." sheriff stilinski said pushing past people.

"get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence." sheriff stilinski told another deputy.

"get back! everyone back!" the deputy shouted.

"get these kids out of here." sheriff stilinski shouted then stiles grabbed his shoulder.

"dad, just come here. look, look. look at it. it's the same as the others, you see?" stiles explained.

"yeah, i see that. do me a favor. go back to school, yeah? coach, can you give us a hand here?" sheriff stilinski said turning to coach finnstock.