14. nice doggy

rachel woke up in the middle of the night and she just couldn't sleep

she decided to go get a glass of milk to help her sleep so she got up and walked over to the kitchen.

she walked past the living room and she saw her father sleeping on the couch. she knew that her parents must've had a fight.

rachel walked to the kitchen and she grabbed a glass before going over to the fridge and getting the milk, she placed it on the counter and took the cap off, pouring the milk into the glass.

"what are you doing up?" valerie asked her older sister.

"couldn't sleep, why are you up?" rachel asked her.

"i had to use the bathroom." valerie replied as she paused after seeing her father was asleep on the couch.

"do you know what they were fighting about?" valerie asked.

"no. just go back to sleep, val." rachel told her with a soft smile.

-

rachel woke up the next morning and she couldn't believe that she hadn't gotten any sleep. to say that she was tired was an understatement.

but she still got up and got dressed so she could go to school. she grabbed her backpack and she met grace to her car and they were on their way to school.

"rough night?" grace asked her when she saw the bags under her eyes.

"yeah, i guess you could say something like that." rachel replied.

rachel walked into school and she saw lydia and looked over at grace.

"hey, i'll see you later." rachel told her as she walked over to lydia.

"well, don't you look well rested." lydia said once she saw her.

"lydia, not now." rachel said with a chuckle.

both girls turned around when they saw allison rush into the school with a scared look on her face.

"oh, my god." rachel said as allison looked over at them.

"allison, are you okay?" lydia asked her as allison nodded in response.

lydia, allison and rachel went over and walked to the boys and they saw stiles talking to scott about him seeing things.

"how'd you know?" scott asked him.

"because it's happening to all three of you." lydia said as they turned to the girls.