18. blackout party

"class starts in five minutes! just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school

"class starts in five minutes! just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school." coach said in a megaphone as he walked through the hallway.

"that was a triple negative. very impressive, coach." stiles said.

"copy that." coach replied.

rachel saw a key fall out of stiles' locker and he bent over to pick it up.

"hello. where did you come from?" stiles asked looking down at the key.

stiles and rachel waved as scott walked in the hall.

kira saw scott and she started to walk away. scott went to go after her but stiles grabbed him.

"no. no. no. stop. stop it." stiles told him.

"what? i need to talk to her." scott replied.

"you don't, you remember that someone left a coded message telling barrow to kill her." stiles said.

"which is why i need to talk to her." scott replied.

"scott, no way. until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start murdering everybody, i vote against any and all interaction." stiles said.

"what if she's like us?" rachel asked him.

"that girl walked through 1.22 gigawatts of electricity. she's not like you." stiles told her before they walked to class.

-

kira needed to get her phone back to delete some picture that she couldn't let the cops see.

stiles passed scott some cards to unlock the doors.

"okay, this one will get you into all of the perimeter doors, this one into the evidence room, and this ones for my fathers office." stiles said.

"you didn't steal these, did you?" scott asked him.

"no. i cloned them using the rfid emulator." stiles said.

"i'm not surprised." rachel said with a sigh.

"is that worse than stealing?" scott asked.

"its smarter." stiles replied.

"of course it is." rachel said as stiles looked at her and rolled his eyes.