25. red haired girl

the nogitsune had officially taken lydia and they couldn't find her

the nogitsune had officially taken lydia and they couldn't find her. rachel went back over to stiles and he was laying on scotts bed.

they weren't sure which stiles was which and when rachel went and sat on the bed next to him, she knew the minute they locked eyes that it was stiles, it was her stiles.

"stiles?" rachel said with a small smile as he nodded and she held his hand in her own.

"i'm not sure if i'm me or not." stiles told her.

"i know you, stiles. and i know that your finally yourself right now." rachel told him as stiles let out a sigh.

"you kept your promise." stiles said as rachel nodded and she pulled him into a hug.

"you didn't give up on me." stiles whispered as he felt rachel nod against his shoulder.

the two of them pulled away and rachel placed her hand on the side of his face as his brown eyes stared back into her blue ones.

"i'd never give up on you, stiles." rachel said making stiles look at her with a little smile.

the two of them pulled away from each other once melissa walked into the room so she could examine stiles.

she was hesitant to feel his pulse so stiles lifted his arm to show her he wasn't going to hurt her.

"well medically you're okay. you're a real person." melissa said.

"okay, so i'm real, but am i really me?" stiles asked.

melissa wasn't sure how to respond to the question but luckily scott walked in.

"is she here?" stiles asked.

"yeah." scott replied.

"okay, let's do this. guys, we have to do this." stiles replied.

stiles was weak so scott and rachel helped him down the stairs. when they got down there, rachel saw noshiko standing in the living room.

"do you recognize me?" noshiko asked stiles.

they heard the door close and kira walked in.

"stop." kira said but her mother stopped her from getting closer.

"it's okay. i'm the one who asked her to come." stiles told kira.

"you're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. mom, don't do this to him." kira said.

"it's already done." noshiko replied.

rachel saw the oni appear behind stiles and they grabbed him by the ear and looked into his eyes. stiles fell on the ground and the oni left.

"look behind his ear." noshiko said.

rachel went to stiles' side and he was freezing. she saw the backwards 5 behind his ear. stiles was stiles.