6. stitch them up

rachel, grace, lydia and allison were in the car following behind the school bus with the lacrosse team on it

they wanted to make sure that the boys would be okay but they didn't want them to know they were following them.

rachel and scott were still hurt because they got hurt while they were in a fight. the fight that brought derek to his death.

rachel had her head against the window and grace looked over at her.

"are you okay?" grace asked her as rachel looked up at her and she noticed everyone's eyes were on her.

"yeah, i'm fine. i'll heal." rachel replied.

"am i getting too close? i'm getting way too close, aren't i?" allison asked referring to the bus.

"that depends. are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" lydia asked her.

"yeah, i should back off." allison said.

"well, that also depends. oh, do you mean the bus or the ex boyfriend you're currently stalking?" lydia asked her.

"yeah, i didn't come on this trip for you to stalk your ex." grace said.

"well, after it happened, i'm not letting him out of my sight. that goes for you, too, rachel." allison said.

"yeah." rachel said not sure she was convinced.

"and by the way, this all started when he came knocking at my door." allison replied.

"for what?" lydia asked her.

"i know where they are." scott said walking into derek's place.

"same building as the argents, we know." derek replied.

"cora and i followed the twins." boyd said.

"then that means they don't wanna keep their location a secret." rachel said.

"they want you to know." scott said.

"or, more likely, they don't care." peter said.

"it's not like any of us would go there willingly." klaus said.

"what is this?" scott asked looking down at a blue print.

"isn't it obvious? the schemers are scheming, coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre emotive strike." peter explained.

"you're going after them?" scott asked.

"tomorrow. and you two are gonna help us." derek said looking at scott and rachel.

-

"rach, you're bleeding." grace said seeing her shoulder was still bleeding.