10. make a killer

"why are you even talking to me? i helped kill your friend

"why are you even talking to me? i helped kill your friend. how do you know i'm not gonna kill another one?" ethan asked looking over at stiles.

"is he looking at me? are you threatening me? you know what i'm gonna do? i'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking-" stiles began but rachel put her hand on his chest and light pushed him okay.

"okay, i think he gets it." rachel said.

"we're talking to you because i know that you didn't want to kill boyd. and i think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again." scott said.

"you don't know what we owe them, especially deucalion. we weren't like kali and ennis when we met him. we weren't alphas." ethan explained.

"then what were you?" rachel asked.

"omegas." ethan replied.

"in actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat, the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack." ethan explained.

"so you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" stiles said.

"something like that." ethan replied.

"what happened?" scott asked.

"they were killers. i mean, people talk about us as monsters. well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. and our alpha was the worst of them." ethan said.

"why didn't you guys just fight back? form voltron wolf, you know? kick everyone's asses?" stiles asked.

"we couldn't, we didn't know how to control it back then." ethan told him.

"deucalion taught you." scott said.

"and then, we fought. we took down the whole pack, one by one. and by the time we got to our alpha, he was begging for his life. and we tore him apart. literally." ethan told them.

"and what about your emissary?" rachel asked as ethan shock his head.

"they're all dead? kali and ennis' too?" scott asked.

"all of them except for deucalion." ethan said.

"you mean morrell?" stiles asked.

"ah!" ethan said holding his chest.

"what? what's wrong? are you hurt?" scott asked him.

"not me. my brother." ethan replied looking up at scott and rachel.

ethan ran to where aiden was and they followed behind him. they made it to the locker room and saw aiden and cora attacking each other.

aiden was about to hit cora with a weight while she was on the ground but ethan, scott and rachel grabbed him while lydia and stiles were beside cora.