11. lets rumble

stiles was following behind derek's car on their way to the hospital

"i don't know, something feels wrong about this. you know, we proved it to derek, but she had this look like it didn't matter. you know, like it was all still going according to plan. you saw it, didn't you?" stiles asked turning to scott.

they finally pulled up at the hospital and they got out of the jeep and stiles grabbed a baseball bat.

"what's that?" scott asked.

"well, you got claws. i got a bat." stiles said as they walked through the doors.

they kept walking, trying to get to cora.

"scott, scott! what are you doing here? the hospitals evacuating." melissa said.

"we're here for cora." scott replied.

"what, all of you? why does stiles have my bat?" melissa asked but stiles just shrugged.

"mom, just trust me on this. you need to get out of here. right now." scott told his mom as she nodded.

"the building is supposed to be clear in 30 minutes. we've got two ambulances that are coming back. ones 10 minutes out, the others 20. cora needs to be on one of those. they'll be picking up in the basement garage." melissa explained.

"got it." scott said nodding.

"okay." melissa replied as everyone walked down the hall.

they went into the elevator and everyone kept their eyes on jennifer.

"you don't have to keep me on a leash derek, i'm going to help." jennifer said.

she looked over to the corner and saw scott burning holes through her.

then she looked to the other corner and saw stiles and rachel standing beside each other and stiles had the baseball bat in his hands while rachel glared at her.

the elevator finally opened and they walked out. when they reached coras old room, she was gone but their was still the black liquid she threw up on the floor.

"derek." scott said seeing a puddle of black stuff leading to the door.

derek looked up and they heard groans. then peter and klaus slide threw the door and landed by their feet.

"we got a problem. big problem." peter said.

everyone looked up to see the twins were merged making one big alpha.