15. coyote

scott had called rachel to tell her that they were going to go look for the dead body

the two of them went over to stiles' house and they walked into his room, seeing him laying on his bed.

"hey, what's going on?" stiles asked them.

"you me and rachel. we're going to go out and find a body." scott said turning on a flashlight.

"a dead body." scott added.

-

scott and rachel were leading the way through the woods while stiles followed behind them.

"you know, if my dads right, that means there's another werewolf in town that we haven't met yet." stiles said.

"i know." scott replied.

"if it turns out to be something like triplets that form into, like, a three headed hound of hell, i'm seriously not up for that." stiles said.

"yeah. me either. especially since i can't even control my own transformation anymore." scott replied.

they heard a howl and stiles jumped, he bumped scotts arm making his phone fall into a mud puddle.

"sorry, buddy." stiles said.

"i hate coyotes so much. they always sound like they're mauling some tiny helpless little animal." stiles said.

scott and rachel jumped down a hill and landed on their feet while stiles struggled to get down.

scott picked up his phone and rubbed the dirt off of it.

"it still works." he said amazed.

"let me see the flashlight." stiles said.

scott passed the flashlight over to stiles, and stiles started to walk forward.

"i think we found it." stiles said.

they walked closer and they saw the car. the same car that was from the accident.

"uh, why wouldn't they move it? isn't it evidence?" scott said.

"probably too much of a pain in the ass to tow out." stiles replied.

"look at this." stiles said as they got closer.

he shined the light on the car door and they saw claw marks covering it.

"see those?" stiles asked.