13. your dads boxers

rachels head shot up when she heard allison gasp out for air

rachels head shot up when she heard allison gasp out for air. allison had finally woken up. a few seconds later scott woke up and so did stiles.

rachels worries faded once she came in the room and saw them.

"i saw it. i know where it is." scott said, getting out of the tub.

"we passed it. there's- there's a stump, this huge tree. well, it's not huge anymore. it was cut down. but it's still big, though, very big." stiles explained.

"it was the night we were looking for the body." scott said, looking over at rachel.

"yeah, the same night you two were bit by peter." stiles said.

"i was there too, in the car with my mother. we almost hit people." allison said.

"it was me and rachel. you almost hit us." scott told allison.

"we can find it." scott said to lydia, rachel, isaac and deaton.

lydia showed up after rachel told her what was going on and lydia was worried.

they all looked at the three of them oddly. they were out for a long time.

"what?" allison asked.

"you guys were out a long time." isaac said.

"how long is a long time?" stiles asked.

"16 hours." deaton replied.

"we've been in the water for 16 hours?" scott asked.

"and the full moon rises in less than four." deaton said.

after they all got towels to dry off, scott told them that he had to get back to deucalion. that meant so did rachel.

"no, dude, you guys are not going back with them." stiles said.

"we made a deal with deucalion." scott replied.

"does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" stiles asked.

"why does it matter, anyway?" isaac asked scott.

"because i still don't think that we can beat jennifer without their help." scott replied.

"he trust you more than anyone. tell him he's wrong." allison said, looking over at deaton.

"i'm not so sure he is. circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies." deaton explained.

"so we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds? we're gonna trust that guy?" isaac asked.

"i wouldn't trust him, no, but you could use him to your advantage. deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be the bait." deaton replied.