22. the fox

"coach!" stiles said

"stilinski... whoa." coach finnstock replied.

"coach, listen close." stiles told him.

scott, rachel and the twins went to stop everyone from running so they couldn't land into a trap.

"scott! stop, stop, stop! everyone, stop!" stiles said as all the other runners stopped.

stiles find a chain under some leaves and he started to pull it but there was nothing on that end of it. coach looked over at him and started to clap.

"congratulations, stilinski. you found a length of chain. can somebody now please tell me what the hells going on?" coach said as he walked near a trip wire.

"coach!" rachel shouted.

"hey, coach!" scott shouted but then coach got shot in the stomach with an arrow.

"oh, crap." coach said before falling to the ground and everyone gathered around him.

"get it out of me! get it out of me. get it out of me. oh, my god, i'm going to die. get it out of me! i'm going to die!" coach began shouted.

"coach, you're not going to die." stiles said as he applied pressure to his wound.

"i'm going to die!" coach shouted again.

"it will hurt less if you stop moving, coach." ethan told him.

"get that thing out of me!" coach shouted.

"stay still, coach, an ambulance is coming." aiden said.

"get it out! i'm gonna die!" coach said again.

"get back! get back! give him some room! get back!" aiden said.

scott and rachel took away some of coachs pain and he passed out.

"i think he just passed out." aiden said.

"i could have killed him. i could have killed him, right? what if it was his head or his throat?" stiles asked with shaky bloody hands.

"but it wasn't. and he's gonna be all right." scott said.

"you hear that?" rachel asked them.

"yeah, i think i just heard an ambulance coming." aiden said.

"and my dad." stiles said.

coach was brought to the hospital and stiles and his dad hugged once they saw each other.

"hey, scott i have to go help lydia and allison with something but text me if you need anything." rachel told him as he nodded.

-

lydia was about to open the door but allison grabbed her hand.

"while it's smart to bring us with you, i still think the rest of this is totally insane." allison said.