32

Eve is once more lost in her dreams, but this time they aren't nightmares. She moans as she dreams of what Dave had done to her the night before.

She feels lips on her neck and she lets them have more space. Then she feels his hands on her and she wakes up. "If you stop now, I'll never forgive you." Eve threatens and Dave would chuckle but he's too busy kissing her body.

He makes sure that she is well pleasured before he leaves the bed and goes to the shower.  Eve slips into the room and starts brushing her teeth. "Want to join me?" Dave's voice calls from the shower.

"It won't bother you?" Eve says slowly thinking things over.

"Oh it'll bother me alright, just not how you think it will." Dave is doing his best to not look at her, she hadn't bothered to put any clothes on before she came in the room.

"You gave me pleasure last night and then again this morning. Is there some way I can do the same for you without you..." Eve still isn't sure what the man does but she can guess.

Dave answers slowly, "There is, but it isn't something I was going to ask you."

"Why?" Eve naively replies.

"Because although it will give me pleasure it also might be the final straw on my control."

"You know, Dave, if I didn't have that damn alliance hanging over my head I'd know that you were courting me because you actually want me."

That did it. Dave was out of the shower and hauling her to the bed. 

He had a hard enough time making sure that she was ready for him before he entered her. He had to force himself to make sure that she was pleasured even though he already was close to exploding. Somehow he managed to hold himself back until they came together.

"Fuck, if I'd known what I was missing all this time-" Eve says before Dave shuts her up with a kiss.

"Until you tell me we're through for good, I'll kill any man that thinks of even touching you in this way.

"You're free now, Eve. All you have to do is tell me to go to hell and you'll be sending me there, but I'll let you be free." Dave says leaning on his arm and looking at the woman at his side. "Going to bed with you last night, waking with you this morning and this of course has shown me what heaven truly is. This is what I want, Eve.

"Now you have to decide, if this is what you want. I'll leave you, if that is what you decide, but I pray it isn't." Dave gives her a kiss and sends her out of the bed. "I'll shower latter. You need to get ready, you only have an hour before Zander will show up to take you furniture shopping."

"Have breakfast with me?" Eve says getting out of bed. She winces as she takes a step. She hadn't realized that she would hurt afterwards.

"I would be honored. It will only hurt this first time. If you allow me to do so again it won't hurt you like it did."

"Oh, I didn't understand when I read about it. Nothing quite like experience over reading." Eve makes her way to the bathroom and he hears the shower turn on and her getting in.

Dave hopes he didn't just ruin everything with his impatience. He gets up and picks out some clothes for her. He takes them into the bathroom and sets about getting himself dressed. He doesn't like wearing the same clothes as last night, but he hadn't planned on spending the night.

"I'm going to my rooms to get showered and dressed. I'll be back in about thirty minutes." Dave tells her. He doesn't want Zander or Peter to know that he spent the night or they'd kill him.