Chapter Four

(Apologies if this one is a bit short)

Over the next month or two, you kept bumping into him around the building. You eventually grew into being friends, and anytime you'd accidentally bump into him, he'd say something like "You can't bump into me, I'm spider-man!" And you'd both laugh.
You had the same sense of humor.

One night, he invited you into his apartment to watch a movie after hearing you crying.
You found out that your old dog, Luna, had just passed away at 12 years old. Heartbroken, you decided some company might be nice. And besides, it's Tom Holland. Who wouldn't say yes?

"Th-thank you Tom," you said, between sniffles. He'd lovingly draped a warm blanket over your shoulders, and escorted you to his apartment (even though it was just next door).

"Do you like Doctor Strange?" He asked, already turning on Netflix after sitting down a foot away from you on his couch.

"Yeah, it's a good movie," you replied, smiling and wiping your tears away.
Tom smiled and turned the movie on, then turned off the lamp next to the couch.
You curled up on the couch, clutching a pillow. You took a deep breath, and calmed down a bit. You watched the movie, completely engaged in it.
About 30 mins into the movie, Tom looked over at you and smiled.