Chapter Twenty Five

(This chapter is a bit short, sorry.)

You sat down on your towel, as Tom sat down on his. You took your oversized
T-shirt off, revealing a black bikini.

Tom looked at you and whistled, then laughed.
You laughed along, blushing a bit.

"Wanna swim?" You asked, standing back up after a few minutes of lying down.

"Sure, i'll be right in darling," He responded with a sweet smile.

That made you blush a bit more.

"Alright."
You headed off to the water again, making sure not to put too much pressure on your foot.
You got in far enough that the water was up to your waist, and turned around to Tom.

He took off his shirt in a very sexy way, then ran over to you.
You covered your face, 99% sure that you looked like a tomato at this point.

"Oh my Lord," You muttered to yourself.

As soon as he caught up to you, he grabbed you and picked you up bridal style, spinning you around.

You couldn't help but laugh, as did he.
God, he had the most perfect laugh. He was perfect, in general.
It still baffled you from time to time, how you ended up with someone that's literally the definition of perfection.
You never knew. You were just happy that you did.

He gently put you down and you splashed water at him.

"Oh? You wanna go (L/n)?" He chuckled before splashing water back at you, then pulling you towards him and tickling you.

You laughed so much your stomach hurt, and in between laughs you'd say "Tom, stop!" But you couldn't stop giggling.

That was until the dogs started barking, and ran towards you two.

Tom looked behind you and saw a massive wave heading towards you.
He immediately grabbed your arm and dragged you to shore.
You swam as fast as you could to get to where the dogs were.
Thinking you were safe once you two got there, he let go.

That was when you found yourself forced underwater, unable to breathe.
The wave had dragged you down and out, and you kicked and struggled to get up, but couldn't.

The last thing you heard was Tom screaming your name.

Tom quickly jumped in after you.

He searched for you underwater, and though it was blurry, he saw you.

You floated down towards the bottom of the sea, unconscious.

He reached down to grab your hand, and..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys. I'm thinking of writing another fan-fiction, only with Peter Parker instead of Tom Holland. Where you gain pyrokinesis (ability to control and create fire) and end up meeting Peter after he saves you, and... yeah. Would you guys read it? Or is it too cliche? (Please leave a comment)

Also, heheheheh... cliff hangers.