Chapter Twenty Six

You woke up in a hospital bed.
Slowly opening your eyes, you came to the realization that Tom was sitting right next to you, holding onto your hand.

You tried to speak, but ended up coughing instead.

"Y/n..?" Tom looked up adorably.

You looked back at him, and gave him a small smile.

"Hi.." You muttered softly, your eyes half closed.

He immediately hugged you, though made sure not to hug too tight. He then ran his hand through your hair and kissed you softly.

"I thought I'd lost you.."

"But you didn't," You replied, trying to be optimistic.

You peered down at your foot, realizing it was in a cast.

"Is it broken after all?"

"Heh, yeah, darling. It is," He chuckled.

"What happened?"

'Cliche,' You thought to yourself.

"A massive wave pulled you under. I went down and got you, you weren't breathing or conscious, so I called 911. Thank God you're alright.."

You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you.."

"Well I wasn't gonna let you drown."

"Still, thank you," You replied with a small giggle.

Looking around the room, you realized something was missing.

"Where's Tessa and Blu?"

"Ah, I dropped them off at the hotel."

"Oh, alright.."

"You should get some more rest, love."

"Maybe."

Tom leaned over and kissed your forehead, moving some of your hair out of your face. He slid his hand down to your chin and kissed you once more, before you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

•Two Days Later•

"Hey, love? Why don't we go out to dinner tonight?"

"What's the occasion?" You asked, a small smile on your lips. You were lying on the couch with your legs rested on his, while he was sitting up.

"It's our six month anniversary, darling," He responded sweetly with a chuckle.

"Oh my lord, that's right!" You giggled in embarrassment. "I can't believe it's been six months," You added.

"Best six months of my life."

You blushed, sitting up to kiss him.
He put his hand on the back of your head, and kissed back passionately.
You broke the kiss and kissed him on the cheek, before laying back down with a smile.

"I love you."

"I love you more," He replied, giving the most amazing smile.

•At Dinner•

"This place is fancy.." You commented, looking around.

You were wearing a dark red dress, that was longer in the back and only went to just above your knees

You were wearing a dark red dress, that was longer in the back and only went to just above your knees. You wore black heels, and some light makeup.

Tom looked at you, smiling.

"You look amazing."

Blushing, you replied with "Thank you, you look quite handsome," with a small laugh.

You both sat down at a table made of glass, and as you sat across from him, he smiled even more.

"What?" You asked, blushing a bit more now.

"You're just so beautiful."