Chapter Nineteen

•2 1/2 hours later•

You gave Tom a kiss on his cheek and a cute smile before unlocking your apartment door. Opening your door, Blu immediately ran up to you and jumped on you, barking loudly, wagging her tail very fast.

"Hi baby," You said, a huge smile on your face.

You set your stuff down immediately and sat on the ground, petting her.

Tom stood in the doorway, seeing how happy you were to see her. He smiled softly and kissed you on the head, before going into his apartment and setting his stuff down.

Blu ran into his apartment and jumped on Tom, licking him and wagging her tail faster.
You two had spent quite a lot of time in each others apartments, so Blu got to know Tom well.

You followed her into his apartment after closing your own door and locking it, and closed the door behind you.
Sitting down on the couch with Tom next to you, Blu sat on the other side of you, her head resting on your leg.
You all three ended up falling asleep, cuddled together.

Tom woke you up with a few kisses on your head and cheek the next morning, before you turned your head and kissed him on the lips.

"Good morning, baby," You said, in your sleepy voice.

"Good morning," He replied with a smile on his lips.

Blu was still in the same position, and woke up when you accidentally moved your leg.

"Sorry, girl!" You apologized.

She seemed to accept it as she lay her head back down.

"You know what we should do?" Tom asked you, planting another kiss on your forehead.

"Hm?"
"Travel for fun. We can take Blu and everything. We can spend the whole day doing anything you want, and-"

"Hang on. That's very sweet of you love, but don't you have work?" You asked, interrupting him.

"Not all of next week," He replied with a smile.

You smiled back.

"That'd be lovely."