Chapter Twenty Three

You reached the hotel, and put your stuff in the room.

"It's a nice room," You commented.

Tom nodded in agreement.

Checking your phone to see the time, you read "8:30pm."

You fell backwards onto the bed, as Tom let the dogs out.
Blu and Tessa immediately jumped onto the bed with you, as Tom sat down next to you.
Tessa began licking your face, before you pet her and she lied down next to Tom.
Blu calmed down before sniffing everything, and hopped back up onto the bed and next to you. As you pet her she lied down, her head on your stomach.
You closed your eyes, your hand finding Tom's.
You both smiled softly, as Tom lied down and Tessa moved to the end of the bed.

"Well don't you seem exhausted."

"Yeah," You replied, sighing and opening your eyes to look at him. "Aren't you?"

"Well, I guess so," He replied, closing his eyes.

Your fingers still intertwined, You moved over so you were laying your head on his chest, listening to the soft beating of his heart. Which eventually got a bit faster as you opened your eyes to look at him, before you kissed him passionately.
(At this point, Blu had joined Tessa on the end of the bed, which made Tessa jump off the bed, followed by Blu. They ended up playing together on the ground for awhile.)
He looked at you sweetly, and had the brightest smile on his face.

"How did I get so lucky?" He questioned.

"You? How did /I/get so lucky?" You replied, smiling. "I'm dating Tom Holland. That's something no one but me can say truthfully. I am truly the luckiest girl in the world."

"Well, that's- it's just me, though."

"Exactly. It's you."

You kissed him once again, more passionately this time as he kissed back. You ran your fingers through his hair as he put his hand on your back. You kissed for awhile, never happier. You both eventually drifted off to sleep, a smile on your lips.

You woke up to the sound of his soft voice.

"Y/n.. love.."

"Hmm...?"

"Hey, good morning love," He said looking at you, smiling happily.

You couldn't help but to smile.

"Morning," You responded, sitting up after placing a kiss on his cheek.

You stretched and got out of bed, then got dressed. You let the dogs outside on the balcony for a few minutes, and joined them there.

"You can smell the ocean," You said as Tom walked outside, wrapping his arm around your waist. "It's so beautiful," You added.

"Still not half as beautiful as you," He replied before kissing you softly.

You rested your head on his shoulder, as you looked out onto the ocean. The sunlight reflected off the ocean as if it were a mirror. Everything was just..

Perfect.