Chapter Ten

"Of course! Yes, of course!" You were way too happy and excited.

Tom laughed and hugged you.

"Does 12:30 work?" He asked.

"Yep!" You exclaimed, sitting next to him, his arm wrapped around you.

After finishing yet another movie and ordering some take-out, you went back into your apartment and screamed into your bed. You fell asleep holding onto a pillow, and smiling.

The next day, you got up at around 9:00am.
You put on some high waisted jeans, and a red crop top laced at the bottom. You wore your usual Converse, and put on some light makeup.
By the time you had finished eating a croissant with egg and bacon for breakfast, you only had 30 minutes before your date with Tom.
You'd never felt happier, or more nervous, in your life. You decided to watch some more of Friends before Tom arrived. Blu decided to join you, and jumped onto the couch beside you.

Roughly 30 minutes later and after one episode of Friends, you heard a knock at your door.
Your heart skipped a beat as you opened the door and a very big smile formed upon your lips.
You saw Tom standing there, in (refer to the cover picture of this chapter to see his outfit). Blushing, you took his hand as he held it out to you.

You turned to Blu and waved. "I'll be back in a bit, sweetheart," You said with a smile before closing the door.

You got into Toms car fast, as there was paparazzi outside. He gave a smile to them and got into the car.

"Who's the girl?"

"What's her name?"

"Does he have a girlfriend?"

"I'm jealous."

You smiled to yourself as you heard people say multiple things. Thankfully they didn't follow you two, or else you wouldn't have a good first date.

After arriving at The Slush, you realized what a weird ass name that was. But you weren't worried. Tom escorted you in thoughtfully, and you got sat at a table for two. Sitting across from him, you looked at the menu.

"I've heard they've had good stuff here," You commented.

"Yeah, i have too," He replied with a chuckle.

"Wait, you've never been here?"

"Haha, nope."

"So this restaurant could potentially be bad, but we won't know until we try it?"

Tom laughed a bit. "Pretty much."

You laughed along with him. "Awesome," you said sarcastically. You didn't really care if the food was good or not.

You were on a date with Tom-fucking-Holland.

You could care less about anything else right now.