Chapter Fifteen

Tom comes around the corner, and shoots you with a Nerf gun.

"Hey!" You yell, after screaming aloud.

Then realizing that he placed another on the couch, you run and make a five for it, then turn around and shoot him in the arm, laughing.

"Got you!"

Tom starts to over-dramatically fake cry, and you can't help but to laugh harder.
"Y-you *sniff* hurt me!" He cries out sarcastically.

He then proceeds to shoot you twice in the leg, and yell "No one shoots spider-man in the arm and gets away with it!"

Your laughing has you weak, and you can barely bring the gun up to aim at him.
He shoots you three more times before running out of bullets.

"Oh shit," He suddenly says. "I'm out of bullets."

Realizing they're all on your side, you smirk at him and race to pick them all up.

Tom starts running around the apartment, and you chase him, shooting him with Nerf bullets.

After running out of bullets (and out of breath), you slow down and come to a stop, laughing between breaths.
Tom had locked himself in the bathroom.

"You can't stay in there forever," you called out"

"I can too! I'm spider-man!" He called back, sarcastically. You could tell he was smiling. "Besides, Dave will keep me company!"

"Dave?" You question him.

"Yeah, Dave. My bestie," he replies.
"Ribbit," He imitates.

You can't help but to start laughing again, and sit down on the couch, already quite tired. You end up lying on the couch upside down, your head halfway off it you close your eyes, and almost start to fall asleep.

Tom slowly comes out and looks directly at you, barely three inches from your face.

"Boo!" He says, making you jolt awake and accidentally slap him.

You both burst out laughing, which is when you then proceed to fall off the couch, only causing more laughter.

"God, I love you," You mumble, before realizing what you said and putting your hands over your face, blushing madly.

"What?" He asks, a bit shocked.

"Nothing!" You yell, hoping he didn't hear you.

Tom takes your hands off your face, and kisses you. The kiss lasts for awhile. It's nothing like you've ever felt before. You close your eyes, and smile between small kisses at the end.

"Hey, y/n."

"Yeah?" You respond, opening your eyes.
Your cheeks were still quite red.

"I love you too, darling."