Chapter 1

Picture is your mom in the Naruto world.

This chapter and the next will be going through moments of your younger years and up to when your 12.

~~~

Age: 7 months

~~~

You woke up as a baby. A fucking baby. After being murdered in the real world. You were already seven months old because you heard your 'mother' say so. At least you didn't have see getting pushed out of her. That would've been gross. You had already figured out what world you were in, Naruto. You had never watched it but had stumbled across a few- well at least three hours worth- of explanation and theory videos.

One thing was for sure though, you didn't like being a baby. Sure you could talk but your voice made it sound like nonsense a lot of the time. You had been trying to learn how to walk, but it proved difficult with weak chubby legs. "Fuck." You said in your baby voice, falling on the floor yet again from trying to walk.

Your mother and father looked at you with wide eyes and then at each other. Your dad, Hyousuke, started laughing hysterically while your mom, Kaiya, stared at him with annoyance. "I thought we agreed to watch our language around the kids." She said unimpressed, your dad started saying it wasn't his fault but she didn't buy it.

Your parents had at first been surprised as anyone would be when their child started talking better than their three year old. Most babies your age obviously wouldn't have, unless they were really a twenty-three year old trapped in a baby's body like you. "Katsumi darling don't use that, that's a bad word." Your new mother explained and you stared at her before slowly nodding. "Don't look so sad, you're not in trouble." She said with a chuckled and picked you up.

Curiously you held her soft (H/C) hair in your chubby hand. You looked the same as in the real world but you noticed the world looked animated. It was cool despite being a bit weird. "Is mommy's hair pretty, Kat?" Your mom asked with a grin and you nodded. You were still trying to get used to the name but it was weird always being called something else than your original name.

Another thing that was interesting is that you understood Japanese naturally. You thanked whoever put you here so much for that it made you wonder if Japanese was the only language spoken here though. Hearing someone run in the room you spotted your big brother, Hisao. He was three at the time and quite energetic. "Good morning, Hisao." Your dad said and was followed with laughing as he reaching up to you.

"Mom, can i hold Katsumi? Pleeeease?" He pleaded with his arms out and a smile. She nodded and crouched down, setting you in his arms. He too had the (H/C) hair that he, yourself, and your mother shared but it was lighter/darker than yours. However your brother didn't share your (E/C) eyes with you and your dad. He had (O/E/C) (other/eye/color, i'll let you choose for him and your mom) like your mother. You honestly liked then as your new family and hoped they wouldn't die anytime soon.

"Hisao." You said and his eyes lit up and looked at your parents. "He said he name! Katsumi said my name!" Hisao cheered and your mother patted his head. "Yep, let's go fix breakfast so dad can go on to work." Your mother said and Hisao handed you back to her. You were sat in your high chair with some cereal and a bottle while they cooked. Your least favorite kind... dammit you hated being a baby and couldn't make and choose your own food.

~~~

This is a short chapter but i wanted to introduce your parents and brother. Next will be longer and more eventful.