Chapter 15

Is there anything better than having a panic attack in close? Yea, anything, because it fucking sucks 👌

Age: 13

~~~

"Hisao." You said annoyed, leaning over your brother to see him passed out drunk on the kitchen table.

While you had enjoyed your time out with Team 7 you had to come back to the reality of what was left of your broken family. Or the reality of this world. Sometimes you forgot you even had a life before this one, it wasn't a nice feeling.

Trying again you tried to shake awake you brother. Drunk at 15. In your world it wasn't too uncommon, here, you weren't for sure.

"Hisao, c' mon, at least go to your room." You asked the older boy and at last his eyelids cracked open.

"Katsumi?" He asked in a raspy voice, and Kami did his breath stink.

"Yea, that's me, your dear brother." You said rolling your eyes and lifting one of his arms on your shoulder. He grunted at the feeling of being lifted up his legs wobbling under him.

Stumbling to his room he pushed away from you trying to close the door to his room behind him but missed and his hand only hit the air. He stumbled forward and crashed on his bed.

"Well, that's one way to do it." You say I am used and go to turn around but hear sniffles.

He was crying, Hisao, the bad mean big brother, crying. You stood there, back turned for a moment, listening.

"Why wasn't i good enough? Why did I have to push you and him away? Im sorry Katsumi.." He choked out and you felt tears well in your own eyes.

"You are Hisao, I promise. Good night. I.. I love you." You said before closing the door behind you.

Walking to the same table you went to clean up a mess to see Kakashi sitting there, holding the sake glass.

"Y'know I thought more of you Katsumi," Kakashi said with a bland tone. You wiped your tears and gave him a look.

"Very funny. But he culprit is Hisao, and hopefully not for long." You said grabbing both the bottle and glass, throwing them away after pouring out the bottle.

"So, how are you holding up? You stayed out a bit late walking them all home." Kakashi said and you shrugged.

"What can I say? Im pretty resilient these days." You replied and the older man sighed. Well, physically older at least.

"I feel like im talking to a fifty-year-old, how come you're so mature, huh?" Kakashi asked curiously and you tensed.

"I grew up a lot faster, or maybe im a reincarnation? Who knows." You replied pulling the fridge out. You should've taken Team Seven to dinner, Kami knows they all need it. Naruto and Sasuke taking care of themselves and Sakura constantly dieting.

"Whichever it is, I just realized the truth about this world quick." There was no reply. Reaching for some leftover soup you fixed yesterday you held it up, offering some Kakashi.

"No thanks." He said waving his hand in response. You shrugged and set it on the counter before closing the fridge.

"How come in the, what, eight years I've never seen your face?" You asked and Kakashi shrugged.

"Fine, keep your secrets." You said, getting a spoon and eating your cold dinner. Kakashi stood and pushed his hands in his pockets.

"Well, I better get going. We've got a mission tomorrow so don't stay up too late." He said walking over to ruffle your hair before leaving.