Chapter 13

Sorry for not getting this out last weekend, I had some family trouble.

~~~

With Sasuke and Sakura hiding you looked around for them without showing you were. They were hiding surprisingly well for getting a split second to do so. But, you were also counting down the seconds for- "Alright! Let's face off fair and square! I'll take you both on!" Naruto shouted and Kakashi stared at the boy for a second in confusion and shock at the sudden appearance. "Say, aren't you a bit weird compared to the others?"

"What's weird is your hairstyle!" Naruto shot back before running at Kakashi. "Aha, you're the one who pissed him off Kakashi so it's your fight now." You said simply before using the Body Flicker Jutsu to appear in a well-hidden spot in a tree where you could still see everyone. Sasuke and Sakura looked more on edge now, not knowing where you were.

Before Naruto reached Kakashi he jumped back seeing the Jonin slip his hand into his pocket. "I'll teach you the first Shinobi Battle Jutsu, Taijutsu," Kakashi said and Naruto gritted his teeth, expecting a fight. But, Kakashi instead pulled out a book that you recognized. Icha Icha. Your face fell into your hand and you groaned in disappointment. He's making himself look like such a great role model, huh?

Meanwhile, Naruto was speechless staring at Kakashi wide eyed and his mouth fell open. "What's the matter? Why don't you come at me?" Kakashi asked and you rolled your eyes as he acted as if it was so normal. "But.. Hey, what's with the book?" Naruto asked confused. Kakashi didn't even bother to look up from his dear book, "Why do you ask? It's because I'm curious what will happen next."

"Don't worry. With you guys as opponents, it makes no difference if i'm reading or not." Naruto pulled up his sleeve and held his hand into a fist, running towards Kakashi. "I'm going to rip you apart!" He yelled and attempted to land an attack, only for Kakashi to block it with his free hand not even flinching. Naruto then tried a kick, only for Kakashi to crouch down, avoiding the attack. Trying another punch, Naruto blinked realizing Kakashi wasn't there. "Wha-?!"

"Ninja shouldn't let the enemy take them from behind multiple times, fool." Kakashi commented having his hands in the tiger sign. You gasped and immediately felt bad for Naruto but at the same time didn't. Jumping up from her hiding spot Sakura yelled out to the blond, "Naruto, get out of there quick! You'll die!" Naruto pulled his arm back to him from his last attempt of an attack and stood there confused, "Huh?"

"Too late." Kakashi said and Naruto looked behind him spotting his sensei. "One Thousand Years of Death!" And with that, Naruto screamed, clutching his poor butt and landed into the river with a loud splash. "Kakashi you pervert." You sighed and looked at Sasuke and Sakura who looked equally as disappointed. Kakashi however picked his book back up and turned to his page. "Alright..." Sasuke reached for his kunai and you expected another fight but two shuriken came flying out of the water. Kakashi, again not flinching at the sudden invasion of an attack, caught the two. Sasuke lowered his hand from his kunai holster and glared.

Naruto coughed, climbing out of the water gasping. "What's the matter? You wont get lunch if you don't take the bell by noon." Kakashi said staring down at Naruto who looked quite pathetic. "I know that, I say." Naruto said quickly. "You're not very energetic, considering you said you'd surpass the Hokage." Naruto's eyes widened, enraged he yelled at Kakashi. "Damn it! I can't fight even if i'm hungry!" The other two, Sasuke and Sakura, seemed to agree with Naruto by the look on their faces.

"I just got a bit careless!" Naruto said to Kakashi as he walked away, nose in his book. "Damn! I'm hungry, so my strength. But... I've got to take that bell no matter what." Naruto dug his fingers into the ground. "No matter what... I'm not turning back now! I'm going to become a ninja!" He said with a face of determination as several Naruto clones jumped out from the water. With a laugh one yelled out, "Security is your greatest enemy! Now for my favorite Multi-Shadow Clone Jutsu!"

Kakashi's eyes widened in surprise a bit at Naruto's use Shadow Clone Jutsu. "Judging from your ability, that Jutsu should have a one minute limit. Even if you talk trash, Naruto is Naruto after all is said and done. You still can't beat me with that skill." With the sharp sound of the bells caused your attention to be taken away from the Naruto clones to Kakashi. "W-What?! Behind me?!" He said surprised from one of the Naruto's being able to jump on his back who had a smirk.

"Ninja shouldn't let the enemy take them from behind multiple times, fool. Right, Kakashi-Sensei?" The Naruto said in a mocking tone as the other clones grabbed onto Kakashi's legs to keep him from escaping while a single one prepared for an attack. "Using the Shadow Clone, I had one of them come up from the bottom of the river and sneak up behind you!"

"Here's one for that attack on my butt earlier! Now, allow me to punch you!" Naruto's fist collided with skin but it was skin to the face of one of his clones. "What?!" The one who was punch cried out in pain falling to the ground with the one who held him from under the arms. But, none of them realized that Kakashi had used Substitution Jutsu. "You... You're Kakashi-Sensei, aren't you?! You used the Transformation Jutsu to change yourself, didn't you?!" "It's you!" "You're Kakashi-Sensei, I say!" "You smell like Kakashi-Sensei!" "The smell of an old guy!"

This went on until only one Naruto was left, the real one, who was beaten up quite badly. Naruto stood there silently realizing his defeat but noticed the light reflecting on something in the corner of his eye. It was one of the bells. "A bell?!" He asked himself with wide eyes.

A grin fell on his face, "You really must have been in a hurry, you've dropped a bell!" Naruto said to himself running to the bell that Kakashi had supposedly dropped. His fingertips brushed the bell only for his body to be pulled into the air by a trap. Rope tied around his ankles he bounced in the air.

"What the hell is this?!" He cried out as he swung around from his legs. Spotting the bell he tried to reach it, only for Kakashi to come along and pick it up. "You have to think when using Jutsu. They can be used against you." Kakashi stood, tossing the bell up and then catching it.

"Also, don't get caught in an obvious trap, you fool." Naruto clenched his fists in rage and tried to pull his legs loose from the rope to attack Kakashi but it proved to be useless. "A Ninja must see through deception!" Kakashi said. "I know that, I say!" Naruto said annoyed but Kakashi shook his head.

"You know, I'm telling you this because you don't get it." Kakashi started pointing out all of the flaws in Naruto's attacks but what caught your attention from nodding in agreement was Sasuke raising his arm, shuriken and kunai in hand. Reaching for your own you quickly threw them to deflect his, both of you giving away your hiding spots by doing so. Taking out half of them you cursed to yourself for not taking at least a second more to think it through. "Kakashi, move!" But your warning came too late as the other half hit Kakashi clearly.

Naruto's eyes widened, "No way! You jerk Sasuke! You're over doing it!" He cried watching Kakashi's body fall to the ground. But it didn't, a log did. Sasuke watched it fall before leaping through trees realizing Kakashi could already be on his tail. But Kakashi wasn't, you were. You had asked him before hand to be the one dealing with Sasuke mostly. You would of course fight with the others too but Sasuke was your main focus right now. It was childish that you both were holding a grudge and fighting was usually the way to get that resolved when it came to you and Sasuke.

Hearing a scream from Sakura you smirked, Kakashi must've found her. Sasuke paused when he heard the scream and turned to see you hearing the jingle of your bell. "Seems like Sakura fell for Kakashi's Genjutsu." You commented and Sasuke glared at you silently for a moment. "You know i'm different from Sakura and Naruto, Katsumi." You smirked, acknowledging his statement. "I know very well so, but save the confidence for after you get a bell, Sasuke."