Chapter 3

Picture is Aito.

~~~

Age: 3

~~~

You had recently turned three and had been training to get ready for the academy. You were naturally great with kunais and had even picked up some things you had saw from Itachi who you asked to watch him and Shisui train. You would also follow your brother to the academy and watch whoever was training outside. The sensei's didn't mind and even called you to come over and try out what they were doing or train with them sometimes. Today was one of those days.

"(Y/N)! You know you can come train with them if you'd like!" Called Aito who was one of the most friendly out of all of them. His students didn't mind you except for a hand-full that you ignored since they were just plain jerks to you. "Thank you, Aito-sensei." You said and some of the girls gushed over how cute you were. "We're practicing throwing kunai as a quick review." He explained and handed you a kunai.

You shook your head, "I already have my own." You said and pulled your coat up to show the weapons pouch you had gotten for your birthday. You explained with a small but proud smile. "Ah, that's right Katsumi turned three!" One of the girls said, her name was Haia if you remembered correctly. She dug into her pocket and pulled out a necklace with a rose charm on it. You stared at the silver necklace.

"She's so stupid to think he'll like that, it's too girly

"She's so stupid to think he'll like that, it's too girly."

"I know, no wonder her parents don't like her."

"Yeah, i would've never wanted her if she was my daughter and as ugly as her!"

"They should've named her pig instead since she's so ugly!"

You saw that Haia smile had disappeared and she had a face of regret. You took the necklace from her hands and smiled. "Thank you, Haia." Her smile returned and she blushed. "No problem, Katsumi. Sorry if it's too girly.." You shook your head. "No, i like it." Putting the necklace on you agreed it looked girly but didn't want to hurt Haia's feelings. You hoped this didn't make her like you even more as it was clear she had crush on you.

"Okay, let's start." Aito said after telling the girls who were talking about Haia to not do it again or he'd tell their parents. That shut them up. You grabbed two kunai and held them between your fingers similar to how you had seen Itachi do. Throwing them at the target they both hit the center. Some stared in awe while others glared. You tried again with three and two made it but the last went lower. You'd have to practice more. "That's really good Katsumi!" Aito said, crouching down beside you.

"I'm surprised you haven't already entered the academy." You shrugged. "I was thinking about waiting until i'm five." It was true and the reason being you hoped by then Kakashi would be a jonin team leader. "Why not go ahead and join my class? I'm sure the Hokage wouldn't mind if you prove the skills you have." You looked at him in surprise before hesitantly saying. "I'll think about it."

~~~

You passed the test they gave you to see if you would be around the same level as the others but still wanted to wait until you were four so you could graduate in one year and know your classmates. Aito was kind enough to give you copies of work sheets and tests while your mother taught you some basic jutsu's. You were a bit slow at hand-signs and hoped that wouldn't make you worst than everyone else.

News about you seemed to spread quickly around the village. More people disliked you while others found you interesting. A lot more girls took interest in you which you disliked but your mother thought was adorable. You sat in the living room with Naruto since your parents were both taking care of ninja duties and Hisao was at the academy. Well not anymore as you heard the door open and looked over your shoulder to see Hisao.

"How was class?" You asked and Hisao ignored you. He had been doing that a lot for some reason. "Hey what's wrong?" You asked and Hisao glared at you. "He is, everyone hates me at the academy because of him being here!" Hisao said pointing at Naruto. "Well then your classmates are idiots." You said bitterly and picked up Naruto walking to the backyard to let him play.

"More than half of my classmates parents are dead because of him and they blame me!" He yelled but you ignored him.

~~~

Haia's looks: