Introduction

Hello my fellow readers. This is my very first BTS FF. I hope you guys enjoy (•ᴗ•). Now let's get on with the FF.
Main characters:

Song Y/N: She is 18 years old. A normal high school  girl who had to wake up in the middle of the night because her doorbell was ringing. Her dream in the future is to be a photographer.
Personality: kind, clumsy, thoughtful, and if you get on her bad side you won't ever see another living thing again and likes to talk to herself :)

Jin: He's 6 years old. Loves to cook when you're not around or tired.
Personality: Mr. Worldwide Handsome, likes to act like a mother, and humble

Yoongi: He's 5 years old. Has in inspiration for music.
Personality: He loves his brothers but doesn't show it. He hates it when people wake him up from his nap.

Hoseok: He's 4 years old. Loves to show you his dance moves.
Personality: He's a beautiful flower that never dies. He's has a smile so bright that even the sun can't compare it.

Rap monster aka RM: He's 4 years old. He loves to read books with you on the couch
Personality: he brakes things, but always tries to fix them. He keeps his promises

Jimin: He's 3 years old. He likes to follow you around.
Personality: Very flinty, but he knows his limit. He's sweet, but he's scary when it comes to the people and things he loves.

V: He's 3 years old. Always making you laugh.
Personality: When you're having a bad day, he always turns that frown upside down. He hates seeing you sad.

Jungkook : He's 2 years old. Loves cuddling with you at night and fell in love with you the minute he saw you open the door.
Personality: He's always jealous when his brothers come near you or when you give them attention. He cries when you're not there with him.
------------------------------------------
Bold: Flashbacks or explaintions/ Whats going on
Italics: Inner thought...bold with italics would be your conscious talking
Underline: Characters speaking

Hope you enjoy ♥️
EDIT: ✔️