You may receive but not succeed

Previously on BTS X Noona:
Y/N: "Kookie I can't just give you all the attention and love. I have to love and give attention to everyone equally."

Kookie: " But Kookie doesn't want to share Y/N Noona. Kookie wants Y/N Noona for himself only. Kookie wants Y/N Noona to stay by his side."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stare at Jungkook in disbelief, 'How can a two year old child be this attached with a person already?!?'

Y/N:"Kookie I told you, I can't give you all of my attention, I have to give everyone attention too.

Kookie: "BUT KOOKIE DOSN'T WANT TO SHARE NOONA, KOOKIE WANTS NOONA TO HIMSELF SO KOOKIE WILL HAVE NOONA!!" he says again in a demanding tone.

By now the other boys have all came in the room, they stare at Kookie in shock as to why he is acting like this? Their little bunny who is shy to any girls, demands to have their Noona, a woman they just met recently.

Y/N: "Kookie I told you once and I'm not going to say it again, I can't only pay attention to you. You guys knocked on my door a couple days ago because you needed someone to take you guys in, you boys put your trust in me and I took the responsibility of taking care of you all, It's only been a couple days and I already love you all. Kookie as you can see, there are seven of you here, Not just you." I then begin to see rage in his eyes

Kookie: " WELL KOOKIE MAYBE DOESN'T WANT SEVEN BROTHERS, KOOKIE WANTS TO BE ALONE HERE WITH Y/N NOONA!!."

We all stare at him in shock, we didn't say anything for a while, Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin had tears in there eyes as the rest just stared at the child in front of us until Namjoon broke the silence.

Joonie: "Kookie, how could you say that, we're all family here."
He said ever so calmly

I didn't want to keep this argument rolling so I changed the topic...

Y/N: Ok, guys it's getting late, we should all get to bed and Jungkook you are not going to sleep here tonight,"

Kookie: " W-wait, why can't Kookie sleep with Y/N Noona?" he said while tears were forming in his eyes.

Y/N: "Jungkook you can't sleep with me for the way you misbehaved with you're hyungs. You have to learn how to respect them as you're family and you have to learn that I have to give love to everyone as well, there is only one of me and there are seven kids, You have to understand that Jungkook. For today only, you will be sleeping with Taehyung and Jimin."

All(except Kookie): "Ok Noona."
Then they went to their rooms and Kookie was the last to leave, but before he left he turned back and said...
Kookie: "Kookie is sorry, Goodnight...Y/N Noona" he said while sobbing.

Oh how I felt bad for making him cry, but he had to learn that he is not the only one who need attention. How would he now. He's just a 2 year old abandoned by his family. He probably just want someone hold him while his mother couldn't.
I lay down and find myself almost instantly falling asleep.

*Time skip to morning*

I wake up to find Jimin, Hobi and Taehyung jumping on my bed signaling me to wake up.

Y/N: "Ok, ok I'm up"
I then go to the bathroom to wash up then go downstairs to smell a delicious fragrance 'Jin must have cooked'

I go downstairs and see a table full of food. Everyone was already there, they all said "Good morning" and we started eating.

I could see how energetic the children were today so I decided on how to wear them out and maybe forget about the whole accident yesterday.

Y/N: "Hey kids, how would you guys like to go to the park today?"

Boys: "YEAH!"

______________________________________

Hello readers, I hoped you liked the story because this is not the Author😂

I'm actually the author's best friend and wanted to do atleast one chapter in the FF, so the author let me and I hoped you enjoyed it😊
Comments and Vote.
✌️ Peace!✌️

P.S
This is the author
My friend tells me that I spell Hoseok nickname wrong.
It's supposed to be spelled like this... "Hobi" and not "Hopi". I'll change this mistake from now on.

- You're Author