A day with them ♥️

Previously on BTS X Noona
Kookie: " WHAT!! who's going to feed me.
Noona~~ pwease feed me.

Y/N: " Okay, Okay. I'll feed both of you"

Suga and Kookie: " Yay!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After having breakfast with the kids. They went upstairs to get ready, While I stayed downstairs washing the dishes.
Jhope: " Um..Noona"
CRASH!💥

Aww darn...I dropped a plate.
I turn around and I see Jhope looking startled by the sound and was about to cry.
I ran to him.

Y/N: " Hey..Hey..look at me. It's okay. You're okay. Don't cry. Are you hurt?"

Jhope: " N-No. Noona I'm s-sorry. I-I didn't mean to s-scare you." He sobbed

Y/N: " Shhh...it's okay. It wasn't you're fault."
I sat him down on my lap and started rubbing my hands on his back. He hugged me tight.

I hear someone running down the stairs

Jimin: " Hey Hopi hyung- oh hello Noona. Um is something Wong. Why is Hopi hyung crwying??"

Y/N: " In accidente happened. But it's okay now. Why were you looking for him (Hopi)??"

Jimin: " Well you see...we didn't know what to wear since we don't have clothes and well, we told Hopi hyung to come look for you"

Y/N: " Oh.. well tell the kids that I'll be right there."

Jimin: " Okay Noona 😊"

After my little conversation with Jimin, I forgot that I still had Hoseok in my arm and the water was still  running from the sink. Not only that I still had the broken plate on the floor.

Y/N: " Sweetie are you okay now"

Jhope: " No. I don't wanna let go. He said shaking his head"

Y/N: " Sweetie, I know that you are still scared but I have to finish washing the dishes and I have to get clothes for the kids. They are waiting. If we don't hurry we won't have time to go to the mall."

Jhope: " Fine~ On one condition"

Y/N: " What would that be"

Jhope: " You treat me to ice cream 🍦 and when we come back home. I get to hug you all day. Pwetty pwease 🙇🏻‍♂️."

Y/N: " Okay."

Jhope: " Powamise"

Y/N: " Haha..I promise"
We both locked our pinky's.

~Several Minutes later~