Kidnapped

Previously on BTS X Noona:
Y/N: "Hey kids, how would you guys like to go to the park today?"

Boys: "YEAH!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*After breakfast*

Y/N: "Boys, go wash up and get ready."

All (except Kookie): "Alright Y/N Noona."
Then they all proceeded to go to their rooms, but then I noticed that Kookie didn't go upstairs.

Kookie:" Is Y/N Noona still mad at Kookie?" he said with a frown plastered on his face.

Y/N: "No no, I'm not mad, but you still need to respect your hyungs. Until that happens you will spend most of your time with them alright?."
I begin to see his frown turn into a smile

Kookie:"Alright Y/N Noona"
Then he went upstairs to where his hyung were, while I stayed and cleaned up the kitchen.

~Time Skip~

Y/N: "Okay is everyone here?"
I look around and see Namjoon missing.

Y/N: "Where is Joonie?"
Everyone looked around confused.

Jin: "I think he's still upstairs"

I sigh and look around the upstairs area, I couldn't find him so I was about to go downstairs when I herd a sniffle from the kids room. I open the door to find Namjoon on the floor crouching and holding a broken Mario toy that I got for Jin.

Y/N:"Joonie what happened?!"
I see him tense up when he herd my voice, then he got up quickly and turned around with the toy in his hands behind his back.

Y/N: "Joonie, what do you have behind you're hands?

I waited for his answer. It looks like he was about to lie, but it seems like he knows it's wrong.
Then he said...

Joonie: "I'm sorry Y/N Noona, I accidentally broke it while I was getting ready and I tried to fix it. Please don't get mad" he sobbed.

Y/N: " Hey..It's okay. We'll fix it when we come back from the park. Come downstairs everyone is waiting, but remember to tell Jin what you did, okay"

Joonie: "Okay Noona"

I led him downstairs by the hand and the other one held the broken toy.
Once we got downstairs, Joonie put the toy behind his back and went towards Jin.

Joonie: " Jin I have something to show you"

Then he showed the toy to Jin and it looked like his whole world crumbled up into pieces.
Joonie gave the mario toy to Jin, Jin held the body in one hand and on the other was the head

Jin: " HOW DARE YOU DECAPITATE MY LOVER."
Everyone looks at Jin with a 'beach what' face

Hobi: "Did you just say lover?"

Jin:" YES I DID, HE COULDN'T MARRY HIS PINK PRINCESS, HE FINALLY CHOSE ME OVER PRINCESS PEACH!"

Everyone: .....*Cricket..Cricket*

Y/N:" Okay boys we'll fix this later, right now let's go to the park."

All(except Jin): "Yeah..let's go Noona"

*Time Skip, cause author wants to get to the good stuff*

We arrive at the park and I see couples laying on the grass having a picnic date. Little kids running around the park and owners walking their dogs.
'Ahh what a Perfect Day'

Y/N: "Okay kids, go run around and have fun but don't go too far..okay!"

Boys: "YES NOONA!!"

Y/N: "Okay go!"

Boys: "YAY!!"

I set down a blanket and a couple of fruits and food down. Something the kids would want to enjoy after their fun.
'What did I do to deserve these precious angels'

~Minuets later~

I look at the time.
'I think it's time for them to start eating.'

Y/N: "KIDS!!"
I see them look at me and run towards me like it was some kind of race.
'Hahaha, they look funny with their small little legs'

Jimin: "Yes noona?!"

Y/N: "Come, it's time to eat"

Boys: "Okay"

I was to giving each and every kid their own plate of food when I noticed is still had to plates in front of me. I look up and I only see 6 kids.

Y/N: "Guys...Where's Yoongi" I said trying not to panic. After what happened the other day. I AM NOT READY TO LOSE ANOTHER KID.

Jin: " I don't know Noona. One second he's with us playing hide and go seek and the next second he's gone."
I got up while looking around.

Y/N: " YOONGI...YOONGI"

I was panicking. What if he got kidnapped. What if he got killed or worse..What if he was sleeping in the middle of nowhere and Tae alien family took him.
Y/N WHAT ARE YOU THINKING. SNAP OUT OF IT' I said slapping myself.
But something caught me off guards. I see the kids running to a women holding a child with pink Hair.
'ITS YOONGI!!'