Am I ready

Previously on BTS X Noona:
Y/N: "Hehe Rocky get down. You'll hurt yourself."

Rocky: "Anything for you Bebe."

I blushed at his words.

'Ive made the right decision.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I enter the house, but before I do. I turn around to see if Rocky has left, but I still see him in his car.
'He's probably waiting to pick up Moonbin'

I enter the house and close the door behind me. I then hear little screams...

Kookie: "NOONA'S HOME!!" He says with a raspy voice.
'Was this kid crying?"

Y/N: "JUNGKOOK?! You were supposed to be sleeping. It's past your bedtime and were you crying?" I say running to him.

Kookie: "Up..Up Noona." ☺️😪

I pick up Jungkook and he snuggles his little head at the crook of my neck. I can feel him take a sniff and sigh happily. He then sniffles.
'Does he miss me that much.'

Jin: *Panting* "JEON JUNGKOOK GET BACK HERE!!" He said coming down the stairs.

Jin: "Jungkook I'm going to tell Noo-....oh hey Noona. Hehe 😅."

Y/N: "Jin where's the other?"

Jin: "Oh Moonbin is reading them a bedtime story upstairs. But this little guy here didn't stop crying and didn't want to listen to Moonbin Hyung. He's been waiting for you. "

Y/N: "Jungkookie is that true..."

Kookie: "Kookie misses Noona."

Then he snuggles back and tightens his grip a bit around my neck. I went upstairs with Jin following behind me and head to the boys bedroom. Jin enters the room and jumps in one of the boys bed. He lifts the cover and places himself in it.

Jin: "Goodnight Noona~" He whispers.

Y/N: "Goodnight Jinnie." I whisper back.

I close the bedroom door. I turn around and see Moonbin behind me. Giving me a small heart attack.

Moonbin: "Sorry 😅...I didn't mean to scare you."

Y/N: " Its fine. What do you need?"

Moonbin: "Well, I won't be needing anything. But just wanted to remind you that I'll be leaving. Rocky's waiting for me."

Y/N: "Oh..okay. Go right ahead. I guess I'll see you sometime. Be careful."

I say the last sentence and then see Moonbin heading towards the front door.
*SLAM*

I enter my bedroom and I place Kookie down and he immediately hugs the pillow.
'This kid is so clingy. I wonder how Moonbin can deal with this kid tantrums'
I enter the bathroom and do my night routine before heading to sleep.