We're here for each other Pt1

Previously on BTS X Noona:
After finishing my call with Rocky. I placed my phone of the nightstand table. I Lay down and wRap Monself with a Blanket (kick). I then feel Jungkook wrap his tiny arms around my torso and snuggled in my chest. I hear him whisper something

Kookie: "Don't go Noona. Stay with me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by the sound of my alarm.
I grab my phone from the nightstand and I see that it's 9:40 and it's Tuesday.
'Man..days goes by so fast when I'm with these kids'
I look at my left and I see Jungkook still holding on to me. Then it it hit me...the sentence he said yesterday night.
Did he probably hear my conversation with Rocky?

I tried to forget it. He's a kid, he probably doesn't know what he's talking about.

I get out of his tiny arms and head to the bathroom to get dressed for a brand new day with the boys. Probably makes some heart made pancakes to celebrate with blueberry inside and banana with strawberries on top. I'll even add the whipped cream with a cherry on top to finish it.
Just thinking about it is already making my stomach grumble.

~Time Skip~

I finished with my morning routine and I still see cute cuddly Jungkook on the bed still sleeping.
I went near him and give him a peck on the cheek.

Y/N: " Wakey wakey Kookie"

Kookie: "Aww Noona...don't do that to Kookie. It makes Kookie blush." ☺️

Y/N: "Silly kid...don't sleep too much or you'll miss my amazing breakfast."

Kookie: "Mmhmm." He hums

Y/N: "Hehehe"
I head downstairs and started to make breakfast.

After making breakfast I start calling the kids to come downstairs. I hear little footsteps come downstairs. I see only 5 kids. Where's the other 2.

Y/N: "Guys where's Kookie and Yoongi."

Taehyung: "Probably still sleeping"

I sigh and told the kids to start eating first.
I went into my room and see Kookie cuddling my pillow. I went near him and started shaking him.

Y/N: "Kookie wake up. It's time to eat breakfast"

Kookie: "Kookie doesn't want to get up. Kookie is comfortable on the bed."

Y/N: "Come on Kookie. What will make you get up."

Kookie: "Kookie want Noona to kiss Kookie on the cheek and feed Kookie."

Y/N: "Will that make you wake up and eat breakfast"

Kookie: "Yes..." He said in an excited voice.

Y/N: " *sigh* okay."

I give him a peck on the cheek and he immediately stood up and put his arms up so I can carry him.
'Aish this kid'
I carry the kid and he snuggles his head at the crook of my neck, wrapping his hands around me.

After the problem with Kookie, it's Yoongi's turn.
I head to the boys shared room and I see Yoongi covered with blankets. I went near the bed and took off the blanket and seeing the kid shivering to death.
He looks a little red. I touched his forehead and it's hot.
'Did he catch a cold?'

Y/N: "Yoongi wake up sweetie"

Yoongi: "Noona...I don't feel well"
Oh no I think he's sick. I grab Yoongi and carry him on my other arm. I ran downstairs and I see the kids still eating there breakfast enjoying the taste in their taste buds. They hear my hard footstep and turn around, feeling concerned as to why I was making so much noise in the morning.

Y/N: "Jin can You come over here."

Jin: "Sure Noona."
He comes running my way.

Y/N: "Can you carry Kookie for me while I take care of Yoongi..please."

Jin: "Sure Noona...but what happened to Yoongi."

Y/N: "He has a fever and I need to take care of him."
When I handed Kookie to Jin. Jungkook started crying

Kookie: "Don't leave Kookie with Jinny Hyung Noona, please."

Y/N: "Just for a while baby. Noona has to take care of Yoongi's fever...okay?"

Kookie:" Okay Noona. Only for a while or Kookie will get mad."
I just nodded at his response and ran to the living room and sat down Yoongi.

I hear Yoongi mumbling something..

Yoongi: "Don't hurt me..please"
He said while making tiny whimpers.
He's probably having a nightmare but the really question I want to know was
'Who's hurting him'
————————————-

Sorry my fellow readers if that chapter was short. Your author keeps getting writers block. Though you know tomorrow will be another post so don't worry 😉.