Introducing the new family members

Previously on BTS X Noona:
Y/N: " So...let's get to know each other"
Jin: " That's a great idea ><"
Y/N: " Okay...let's go around in a circle"
???: " Okay I'll start"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
???: " Hello, my name is Kim Namjoon or RM for short. I am 4 years old. "

???: " Hi, I'm Kim Taehyung or V. I am 3 years old."

???: " I'm Min Yoongi or Suga. I'm 5 years old."

Jin: " You already know who I am, but I'll say it again. My name is Kim Seokjin or Jin. I'm the oldest hyung and I'm 6 years old."

???: " Hello Noona, I'm Jimin. Park Jimin and I'm 3 years old."

???: " I'm you're hope, I'm you're angel, I'm J-Hope or Jung Hoseok. I'm 4 years Old. "

???: " Hi Noona, I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook, but people call me Kookie and I'm 2 years old." He said in a shy tone and he put up 2 fingers for me to see.

The kids were done introducing themselves. Now it was my turn.

Y/N: " Hello, my name is Song Y/N. I'm 18 years old and I hope that we can all get along. Since I don't know what happened and how you guys ended up like this, but let's just say. Welcome to you're new home."

I finished introducing myself and I started to get up from the floor. RM came to me and asked me

RM: " Um.. Noona..where are we going to sleep?? I'm pretty tired."

Y/N: " Well, I already have a room set up for you guys. So let me take you guys to you're room."

I take the kids to their new room and open the door.

Y/N: " Come in guys."

They all walked into the room and they were surprised. They room wasn't small, but it also wasn't big. It was perfect. It's had just enough room for them to play, Sleep, and run around.

Jhope: " Wow.. THIS IS AMAZING!!!"

The other kids were too tired to react. But from their expectations of Jhope words, they knew that the room was amazing and probably react to it later when they aren't sleepy and fully awake.

I can see them slowly walk to their new beds. 4 on one and 3 on another. But I only saw 3 on each bed.

' Where's Jungkook?? .'

He probably in the bathroom or downstairs. I head to my bedroom. I should probably call my job that i won't be attending work for awhile, since I have to look out for the kids.
I call my job.

In the phone:
Job: "Hello"

Y/N: " ah..hello"

Job: " oh Y/N, how may I help you. It kinda late don't you think."

Y/N: " Well I just wanted to tell you that I won't be attending work for awhile."

Job: " Oh..Why is that?"

Y/N: " I have to fix some family issues"

Job: " Oh okay. I hope you have solved you issues with you're family."

Y/N: " Thank you. Bye"

Job: " Okay then. Bye."

I finish talking and now I'm heading  to the bathroom to go brush my teeth again, Since I ate. I finished using the bathroom and went to go sleep. Tomorrow I can probably go to the store with kids and bye them clothes, toys, well~ you know. Boy stuff.
After thinking about the boys. I drive off to sleep.

~4:50 Am~
I woke up hearing whimpers of someone crying.
I opened my door and I saw Jungkook sitting on my door crying. I knee down and he came running towards me.
Man this kid is really clingy huh?
Well he is 2 years olds.

~Kookie's P.O.V~
After Noona was done introducing herself. I went to the bathroom cause I really needed to go potty.
After I came out of the bathroom...everything was dark and it scared me. I was looking for my brother's and Noona Y/N, but I couldn't. I searched the whole first floor. I saw stairs heading to the second floor.

~Kookie's Long Adventure~
It was hard getting up here with my tiny legs, but I managed. I was tired and I felt weak. I wanted my Noona. I don't know why. But when I saw her open the door. I literally fell in love. She was a goddess in my eyes.
Jin and RM hyung kept talking to her and it made feel jealous. 
I saw 3 door in the hallway. I opened one and it was the bathroom.  I opened the second one and it was filled with my brothers sleeping in the beds. It looked suffocating. I gave up. I couldn't find noona. So I rested on a door that I didn't even opened yet and started crying.

After what took forever.  I felt the door open behind me, and it was Noona! I was so happy to see her, but I was mad cause she left me. I ran to her in to her embrace and stayed there sobbing.

~Y/N P.O.V~
I picked him up and he was just hugging me tighter.

Y/N: " Sweetie what happened!?"

Kookie: " I thought you left me"

Y/N:" Why would I do that. I love you guys."

Kookie: " Noona?"

Y/N: "Yes darling"

Kookie: " C-Can I S-Sleep with Y-You tonight?"
---------------------------------------------------------------
I know it was a short chapter, but I'm updating tomorrow. Thank you guys for the 5 Votes. I know it not much but I greatly appreciate it.
Here are the people who voted and put my book on their reading lists.
vvxl2028 : voted
winkitywinkwink : voted
THECOOKIEMONSTERBOSS : voted
cheecheehamilton : added to her reading list
y_itsmichelle : added to her reading list
Thank you....💖