LOOK

Perviously on BTS X NOONA:
The boys and I start walking with Rocky and his friends following behind. From the side of my eye, I noticed...death glares from

HIM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "And done."

I finally finished placing the kids in their assigned seat, next to their uncles.

Joonie and Jin in one row. Hobi, Jimin, and Sanha in the second row. MJ, JinJin, and Yoongi in the third row. Eunwoo, Tae, and Moonbin in the fourth row and lastly Rocky, Jungkook and I in the fifth row.

Jungkook wasn't happy that Rocky had to sit next to us, he rather have Tae or Jimin sit next to him so he wouldn't be bored. But he was greatful that I was sitting next to him cause he didn't want to leave me alone with Rocky.

Since Kookie likes looking at the view, I suggested that he would like the window seat, but he said "No", he said he would rather sit in between Rocky and I.

Kookie: "Noona."

Y/N: "Yes Kookie."

Kookie: "You never told us where we were going"

Y/N: "Hmm, I can't tell you. But I'll give you a hint, how about that hm."

Kookie: "Okay!"

Y/N: " It's a place you guys been wanting to go ever since I adopted you guys. It's a place only you guys have seen in the Newspaper, during the commercials and in picture books."

Kookie: "Oh come on Noona, that's hard. Can you give Kookie a simple hint. 😩"

Y/N: "Nope, that's for you to find out. And if you want help, then ask the boys after this plane ride."

Kookie: " Okay Noona 😁"

Plane assistance: "We'll be heading off to Jeju Island, please have your safety seatbelt on and turn your electronics off or on plane mode. Thank you and have a wonderful flight."

That's your answer....

I turn my head and see Jungkook sleeping...*sigh*
Goodnight kid.

~Time skip~

Y/N: "Boys wake up..."

Nothing.

Y/N: " BOYS!!!!" I scream

By now everyone in the plane has left and it was just us now.

Tae, Hobi, and Kookie started crying from being Jungshook. I on the other hand started running up towards Tae and Hobi first since they were the closest, while Moonbin picked up Kookie. As a stubborn little kid he is, he started to slip off of Moonbin embrace, make his way towards me while  Tae and Hobi are in my arms. He hugges my legs. Feeling like I'll collapse any second. I signal Jin to come over here and help me with one of them.