Noona or Eomma??

Previously on BTS X Noona:
Y/N: "Jin can you go after him and make sure he doesn't run off"

Jin:" Okay Y/N Noona"

Hobi:" YAY Y/N NOONA WILL BE OUR EOMMA"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adoption receptionist: "And lastly sign here."

Y/N: "Okay."

Jhope: Y/N Noona or Eomma, are we going to tway with you forwever now.

Y/N: "Yes Hobi, you are going to stay with me forever"

Boys: "YAY!!"

Kookie: "Y/N Noona..What if Kookie doesn't want to call Y/N Noona Eomma and just Y/N Noona"

Y/N: "Kookie you don't have to call me Eomma. Since I'm not really used to it. You can call me whatever you feel comfortable with"

Kookie: "Can Kookie call Y/N Noona, Jagiya?"

Y/N: "Anything besides that"

Kookie: "Aww *pout*"

Y/N: "Now let's go home and celebrate"

~Time Skip~

Jin: "WOW Y/N NOONA..THIS IS THE BEST DINNER I'VE HAD SINCE WE LEFT THAT OLD WITCH HOUSE."

Y/N: "Jin I'm flattered, but that's not nice to say. She is you're biological mother. She might not be the best but she probably suffered."

Jin: "Sorry Eom- I mean Noona"

Y/N: " Jinnie, it's okay to call me Eomma. I don't mind. Whatever makes you kids comfortable would be find...."

Kookie: "I'm comfortable with Jag-"
He was cut off by Y/N

Y/N: "Anything but that Kook"

Kookie: " *Pout* "

Joonie: "Anyway~ Noona, I finished my dinner. May I take my leave. I've wanting to read this book that we got from the mall."

Y/N: "Go ahead darling"
Then Jin yells to Joonie that made all of us laugh 😆

Jin: "You better be reading a book that talk about •fixing toys!•"

Y/N: "Its okay Jin. I'll buy you a new one. I hear there's a new limited edition Mario"

Jin: "REALLY. CAN WE GO TOMORROW Y/N NOONA. PLEASE~~"

Y/N: "Of course. I'll buy it when I come back from grocery shopping. Now finish up dinner. It's almost bedtime."

Boys(except RM): "YES MA'AM"

~Time Skip~

Y/N: "Goodnight cuties"