Beach Pt 1

Previously on BTS X NOONA:
I grab our luggages and start placing the clothes in their rightful spots.

~Time skip~

Y/N: "Goodnight boys."

Boys: "Goodnight Noona."

Knock knock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I opened the door, I looked through the tiny peep hole....no one. I head back to the bedroom, when I hear another knock. I look through the peep hole once more...
'No ones there though?'
I opened the door and suddenly Sanha pops out of nowhere, I scream and accidentally punched him in the face as a reflex.

Sanha: "WHAT THE HECK Y/N, WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!"

Y/N: "WELL MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T POP OUT OF NOWHERE AND SCARE ME, I WOULDN'T HAVE PUNCHED YOU!!"

Sanha: ...

Y/N: ...

Sanha: " Anyway, I'm here to inform you that we'll be going to the beach early in the morning tomorrow."

Y/N: "Why so early?."

Sanha: "Oh cause Rocky said that he wanted to show you and the boys the sunrise."

Y/N: "Oh...well okay then, see you guys there then."

Sanha just nodded and waved goodbye. I close the door and head towards the bedroom where the boys were sleeping. To see the boys sleeping peacefully feels like whole world can now rest in peace.

Y/N: "I hope you guys enjoy seeing the sunrise tomorrow, sweet dreams." I whispered to myself

Namjoon: "Noona?"

Y/N: "Oh, sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you up, you can go back to sleep."

Namjoon: "No it's not that Noona...I want to tell you something about the hyungs, they seem suspicious."

Y/N: "What do you mean? Suspicious? How?"

Namjoon: "I mean- AHHHHH." He yawns

Namjoon: "I'll tell you another time Noona."

Y/N: "Mmm, okay then, good night sweetie, we have a big day tomorrow."

He nods and tucks himself under the covers. I jumped on top of the bed and closed my eyes...

But I can't...I can't sleep, the fact that Joonie thinks Rocky and his gang  are acting suspicious, makes me curious.

'Stop it Y/N, we'll figure it out tomorrow, now get some sleep already young lady or you're grounded'
I scolded myself.

'YAH, WHO SAID YOU CAN TALK TO ME LIKE THAT'
I talk back

'YOUR MOM'
My head said back, as if it has a mind of its own